What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Replies

• BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    That's great. What sort of interest do you have?
  • BoosDimples
    Well, it's probably different here in the U.K., but if I can help...
  • BoosDimples

That's sweet thanks. I'll be good. I'm a nerd so I'm pretty good at school. I'm looking forward to getting my brain working again. Just need to get a new computer so I can look up all the details and registration info. I've been using my cell phone for everything the past week since my son dumped a bottle of water over my laptop. :(

Kids, eh? I still remember my son putting spaghetti in the Vcr( yes, I'm old). All the best lovely lady , you'll do great no matter what you put your mind to. :)
  • MrStabbems
    MrStabbems Posts: 3,110 Member
    awesome stuff lulu. I can helps with biology stuff if ya know, u want to know how people work
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    edited December 2016

That's sweet thanks. I'll be good. I'm a nerd so I'm pretty good at school. I'm looking forward to getting my brain working again. Just need to get a new computer so I can look up all the details and registration info. I've been using my cell phone for everything the past week since my son dumped a bottle of water over my laptop. :(

Kids, eh? I still remember my son putting spaghetti in the Vcr( yes, I'm old). All the best lovely lady , you'll do great no matter what you put your mind to. :)

VCR? I saw some VCR tapes in a box 2 days ago getting Xmas stuff out of the attic.. like I am going to be playing those again?

I must be hoarder.. maybe I should go to the confession thread.
  • BoosDimples
    RoxieDawn wrote: »

VCR? I saw some VCR tapes in a box 2 days ago getting Xmas stuff out of the attic.. like I am going to be playing those again?

I must be hoarder.. maybe I should go to the confession thread.

My mum still has my dad's Disney collection on video... :D
  • Karb_Kween
    Karb_Kween Posts: 2,681 Member
    Sitting in a cramped chair listening to music videos
  • Karb_Kween
    In bed watching food instructional videos
  • nolan44219
    nolan44219 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Watching Sherlock Holmes
  • BoosDimples
    Listening to hubs snore away...
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    edited December 2016

My son stuffed a sandwich in ours.... :D
  • BoosDimples
    Lol! :D
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Eating sausage
  • Karb_Kween
    Waiting for beer
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member