Moms trying to lose baby weight!

Options
Hi there!

Here's my story. I'm a 26 year old mom with a 1 year old toddler. During my pregnancy I gained 50ish pounds, and haven't seemed to lose that weight to this day. I've been diagnosed with severe depression and anxiety, and I think that contributes to my weight.

So I'm looking for other mothers to join me on this journey of weight loss and self love. Whether you're a 20 year old mom with a new baby, or a 40 year old mom with three kids. I'd love to meet and chat with other moms, whether it's about health, fitness, kids or even how your day was. I can help motivate you and you can help motivate me.

So add me or contact me if you'd like. [:

Replies

• thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    I'll send you a request! I have 3 kiddos, my youngest is 10 months and I'm still packing around 20 extra pounds :(
  • SimplyB_e_a_utiful
    Options
    thedestar wrote: »
    I'll send you a request! I have 3 kiddos, my youngest is 10 months and I'm still packing around 20 extra pounds :(

It's crazy how much your body can change just from having kids, isn't it? And it makes it harder to lose the weight.
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    My kiddo turned 1 in October. I was lucky that the 40 pounds added during pregnancy came off quickly (I hit my pre-pregnancy weight within 2 weeks of getting home from the hospital). But I still have a *lot* to lose, and I would love mom-friends!
  • amanda1991xoxo
    amanda1991xoxo Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have almost 2 year old twins, I lost 14lbs when I was pregnant with them, it was afterwards when they were born I put weight on mainly by not eating the right things :(
  • SimplyB_e_a_utiful
    Options
    I have almost 2 year old twins, I lost 14lbs when I was pregnant with them, it was afterwards when they were born I put weight on mainly by not eating the right things :(

It's hard to not eat fast food or snacks or easy stuff when having to take care of a baby. A lot of times I'm just too tired to cook a decent healthy meal.
  • UnicornAmandaPanda
    UnicornAmandaPanda Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Hello!! I'm a 26 year old mom to 2 kids :) I have lost some weight and would like to lose 30 more
  • kvega214
    kvega214 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm 26 and a mom of two. I have a 4 year old daughter and a 1 month old son. Just got the okay from ob/gyn to start working out so I'm hoping to start this journey to loosing the baby weight. It's nice to talk to other moms for support and motivation through this journey. I will add you and to all other mommies reading this please feel free to add me!!!
  • celizabet
    celizabet Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom of two with a just turned 1 year old as well! I'm trying to lose all the weight I gained between the two kids as well! Feel free to add me--I love fitness buddies!
  • MsBecca22
    MsBecca22 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Yes yes yes yes!! I love this! I'm a mom of a beautiful 2.5 year old girl and the mom pooch has stuck around for too long! I'd love to be friends with y'all!
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    Adding all you lovely moms, if you don't mind. :)
  • LinsClarke
    LinsClarke Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm a mum of a 3 year old and 4week old, I have 2st extra hanging around my waist and hips. Really want to #GETMYBODYBACK2017
  • zainabzi49
    zainabzi49 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am super new to the community here at mfp, but I am a 26 year old Mom to a 5 month old. Still exclusively breastfeeding my babe but I had always been in love with the gym..
    Got pregnant. Gad food a versions to all vegetables
  • SimplyB_e_a_utiful
    Options
    Happy to see all the mommy's out there! Feel free to add each other and we'll make a community out of this! [: