Looking for Friends

I'm 33 and 173 lbs. Looking to improve health, energy and steadily (not necessarily fast) lose weight. Thought it might be encouraging and motivating to have a few MFP friends. Anyone interested can add me :)

Replies

• FemmeFireRL
    FemmeFireRL Posts: 227 Member
    Welcome! I'll send you a FR
  • rebeccag212
    rebeccag212 Posts: 5 Member
    I'd love to connect as well, I don't know how to do so! Please add me too! Ty.
  • ReginaOSU
    ReginaOSU Posts: 19 Member
    I'd love to connect as well, I don't know how to do so! Please add me too! Ty.

I'm new at the friends thing... But I think I sent a request. Let me know if it didn't work.

• Titoki1
    Titoki1 Posts: 39 Member
    New too - I'll add you .. please add me as well if anyone else would like!
  • m0niqueee
    m0niqueee Posts: 84 Member
    Add me! (:
  • pazla88
    pazla88 Posts: 34 Member
    Looking for new active friends to connect with as well. Feel free to add me everyone :)
  • fossett2000
    fossett2000 Posts: 12 Member
    Anyone can add me. I need all the motivation i can get! And can someone tell me how to add someone as my friend? I can Not figure it out!
  • misserin122
    misserin122 Posts: 106 Member
    Anyone can add me!
    @fossett2000 Just click on the person's username, then go to their profile and hit the + button. :)
  • Times do get hard for us all. Especially when trying to cut some weight off. Please add, to everyone. I'm always on giving advice and helping with what I can. Good job to you all for even better involved with yourself and each other.
  • summer21forever
    summer21forever Posts: 61 Member
    You can add me if you want. I'm a good cheerleader :)
  • Holly23bgs
    Holly23bgs Posts: 51 Member
    Hi! I'm pretty new here too and still looking to build an active and motivating group. Anyone can add me too!
  • Skipper111
    Skipper111 Posts: 392 Member
    Anyone can add me. I need all the motivation i can get! And can someone tell me how to add someone as my friend? I can Not figure it out!

Hiya :-) you just click on their profile name and then on their profile there is a little head silloette with a '+' sign which you click to add them :-) hope this helps