Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Looking for Friends

I'm 33 and 173 lbs. Looking to improve health, energy and steadily (not necessarily fast) lose weight. Thought it might be encouraging and motivating to have a few MFP friends. Anyone interested can add me :)

Replies

• FemmeFireRL
    FemmeFireRL Posts: 227 Member
    Welcome! I'll send you a FR
  • rebeccag212
    rebeccag212 Posts: 5 Member
    I'd love to connect as well, I don't know how to do so! Please add me too! Ty.
  • ReginaOSU
    ReginaOSU Posts: 19 Member
    I'd love to connect as well, I don't know how to do so! Please add me too! Ty.

I'm new at the friends thing... But I think I sent a request. Let me know if it didn't work.

• Titoki1
    Titoki1 Posts: 39 Member
    New too - I'll add you .. please add me as well if anyone else would like!
  • m0niqueee
    m0niqueee Posts: 84 Member
    Add me! (:
  • pazla88
    pazla88 Posts: 34 Member
    Looking for new active friends to connect with as well. Feel free to add me everyone :)
  • fossett2000
    fossett2000 Posts: 12 Member
    Anyone can add me. I need all the motivation i can get! And can someone tell me how to add someone as my friend? I can Not figure it out!
  • misserin122
    misserin122 Posts: 106 Member
    Anyone can add me!
    @fossett2000 Just click on the person's username, then go to their profile and hit the + button. :)
  • Times do get hard for us all. Especially when trying to cut some weight off. Please add, to everyone. I'm always on giving advice and helping with what I can. Good job to you all for even better involved with yourself and each other.
  • summer21forever
    summer21forever Posts: 61 Member
    You can add me if you want. I'm a good cheerleader :)
  • Holly23bgs
    Holly23bgs Posts: 51 Member
    Hi! I'm pretty new here too and still looking to build an active and motivating group. Anyone can add me too!
  • Skipper111
    Skipper111 Posts: 392 Member
    Anyone can add me. I need all the motivation i can get! And can someone tell me how to add someone as my friend? I can Not figure it out!

Hiya :-) you just click on their profile name and then on their profile there is a little head silloette with a '+' sign which you click to add them :-) hope this helps