What do you desire, to accomplish; by New Year's Day?

Options
DeficitDuchess
DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
edited December 2016 in Chit-Chat
So many people've been planning, their New Year's Day resolutions but this year, isn't over yet!

As for me, I'd like to be in my 140's; currently I am 3.7 Pounds above it & there's realistically, enough time; to accomplish it!

Replies

• Seajolly
    Seajolly Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    I've lost 8 lbs in about 8.5 weeks. I'm currently at 190.4 lbs. By January 1st I'd really like to be at 187. That's a lb a week. Crossing fingers!
  • Seajolly
    Options
    _unsteady_ wrote: »
    Seajolly wrote: »
    I've lost 8 lbs in about 8.5 weeks. I'm currently at 190.4 lbs. By January 1st I'd really like to be at 187. That's a lb a week. Crossing fingers!

That iced latte is 200 cals lol

And your point is...? As long as I log accurately I can have whatever I want.
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    I'd like to get to the weight I was one two months ago (time flies when you're sad!), before my Gramma died. Gained 7 pounds back after losing so much. BUT...in the last week lost one of those, so fingers crossed, it can be done again!
  • Seajolly
    Options

Well someone's uptight -.- it was a joke

You have a wonderful sense of humor here on a weightloss forum. :)
  • JustMissTracy
    Options

Chit Chat forum....
  • Seajolly
    Options

Chit Chat forum....

Still. Commenting on someone's weight loss goal with "that latte is 200 cals" is completely uncalled for.
  • Lucy1752
    Lucy1752 Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    I planned to be at 60 lbs lost by the end of the year. Currently at 59.75 so I got that one.

Not weight/nutrition related: a

Add another 2 color strips to my afghan (2 skeins of yarn work).

Brave up and cut my long hair to a more current style.
  • JustMissTracy
    Options

Chit Chat forum....

Still. Commenting on someone's weight loss goal with "that latte is 200 cals" is completely uncalled for.

True...and it could be much worse..my daily cappuccino is 300 calories, and I make it fit too...someone scolded me for drinking my cals yesterday, but who cares. CICO.
  • Seajolly
    Options

True...and it could be much worse..my daily cappuccino is 300 calories, and I make it fit too...someone scolded me for drinking my cals yesterday, but who cares. CICO.

People who shame others for their food/drinks are just insecure about themselves and their own eating. Also for the record my latte in my profile photo is 130 delicious cals. :p
  • JustMissTracy
    Options

People who shame others for their food/drinks are just insecure about themselves and their own eating. Also for the record my latte in my profile photo is 130 delicious cals. :p

I am that's why I behind a mask :( not only im insecure I'm also ashamed :(

No...that's not why! You wear the mask to be all mysterious....us girls like that stuff....
  • dc8066
    dc8066 Posts: 1,439 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Wishing to organize my paperwork for taxes, but, when I look at the 3-feet-high pile of receipts from my travels, I get constantly depressed and paralyzed :'(
  • PoisonDartFrog
    PoisonDartFrog Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    A Clean Office, a new date book, and Onederland. I have a new date book, am at 200.2...So I think, I will hit 2 of the 3...but cleaning my office....UGH
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    I want to just enjoy the holiday season and drink as many shameful calorie laden drinks as I can
  • thisonetimeatthegym
    thisonetimeatthegym Posts: 1,977 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    I want to just enjoy the holiday season and drink as many shameful calorie laden drinks as I can

Christmas Irish Mocha Latte. New Recipe by thisonetimeatthegym:

Spiced dark rum
    2 shots coffee
    Egg nog
    Milk or cream
    2 teaspoons hot cocoa
    Sugar
    Whipped cream

You are welcome.
  • thisonetimeatthegym
    Options
    1) I want to have a blessed and joyful Christmas season, with lots of wonderful memories with my family, and putting focus on Jesus as the reason for the season. Make some beautiful and tasty cookies and maybe a horse ride at night to see the Christmas lights and store displays.

2) I want to meet my goals I set for 2016, or get very close. I've made a lot of progress, so happy about that!

3) And I want to practice my morning routine I have planned for 2017, so it can be habitual by mid January.

4) Avoid watching the news, because of goal #1.
  • JustMissTracy
    Options

That's on my list, starting tonite!
  • JustMissTracy
    Options

Spiced dark rum
    2 shots coffee
    Egg nog
    Milk or cream
    2 teaspoons hot cocoa
    Sugar
    Whipped cream

You are welcome.

I'm allergic to rum, can I switch this up with vodka? Don't matter, I'm gonna anyways tonite!! Thanx!!!! xo
  • thisonetimeatthegym
    Options

Spiced dark rum
    2 shots coffee
    Egg nog
    Milk or cream
    2 teaspoons hot cocoa
    Sugar
    Whipped cream

You are welcome.

I'm allergic to rum, can I switch this up with vodka? Don't matter, I'm gonna anyways tonite!! Thanx!!!! xo

:D