Low carb

Options
Any other low carbers out there

Replies

• DebSozo
    DebSozo Posts: 2,578 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    There is a low carb group where a lot of low carb enthusiasts post. How long have you been eating low carb?
  • nvmomketo
    nvmomketo Posts: 12,019 Member
    Options
    He's a link to the Low Carber Daily. http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/394-low-carber-daily-forum-the-lcd-group Most low carbers end up over there.
  • janicelo1971
    janicelo1971 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    i try....the last few weeks have been horrid with my macros closer to 25 percent carb...i try to stick to 15 or less ..
  • trjjoy
    trjjoy Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    Nope. I eat ALL THE CARBS.
  • michaelar_ae
    michaelar_ae Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I eat low carb, but don't do high fat. I do a mixture of fat/protein and low carb.
  • tlflag1620
    tlflag1620 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    I've been eating low carb high fat for three and a half years now. Strongly recommend joining the group nvmomketo linked to!
  • emmam1212
    emmam1212 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Me - I'm relatively new. I started over 2 weeks ago. I shoot to eat only 10-20g of carbs a day (Keto).
  • ajernbsn
    ajernbsn Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I am as well! I lost nearly 2# this past week, so thrilled.
  • Klouri
    Klouri Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Doing well but I miss my stand-by, easy meal of baked potato & homemade, habanero salsa! I'm trying to get used to the riced cauliflower as substitute. Any other ideas out there? I'm more a 'savory' than 'sweet' eater, also. Thanks!
  • ladipoet
    ladipoet Posts: 4,180 Member
    Options
    Klouri wrote: »
    Doing well but I miss my stand-by, easy meal of baked potato & homemade, habanero salsa! I'm trying to get used to the riced cauliflower as substitute. Any other ideas out there? I'm more a 'savory' than 'sweet' eater, also. Thanks!

Google the term "savory fat bombs."