Anyone want to lose 20kg (44lbs) with me?

Options
Hi all!!! Need some motivation friends! I'm wanting to lose 20 kg but it can be split up into monthly or weekly challenges we need to complete? I'm 5'3 and 93.5 kg (206lbs) my starting weight was 95.6kg so goal weight is 76kg! 12stone. Come on peopls and lets do it!! :p

Replies

• TGooo7
    TGooo7 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join. I am 5'2 an 196lbs looking to change my life for the better.
  • MrsJenniferLynn
    MrsJenniferLynn Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Me ill join ive 44 to 48 to lose on fitbit x
  • rosalie115
    rosalie115 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Oh can I join too? I'm 5ft 2in and need to lose 37lbs. It's harder for me since I'm no spring chicken. Would love to each other motivated and accountable. Feel free to add me as a friend
  • cindaec
    cindaec Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Let's do this together, I have 50lbs to go 5'7" from 203. Feel free to add me here and on fitbit.
  • admin3820
    admin3820 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Me too please! I have 42lb to lose, would love to do it before my birthday next April! X
  • kevinlee1981
    kevinlee1981 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I am in, I have quite a ways to go, but I will be following along.
  • rebeccag212
    rebeccag212 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am in too! I have 50 lbs to lose. I'm sick of living this way and feeling uncomfortable in my own skin.
  • Nicolasdream06mfp
    Options
    I'd love to join too. 4st to go x
  • chitra0213
    chitra0213 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi I am in too .... I am 5'2 I am currently 68kg and would like to join and loose weight to 57 ...
    I feel I look big flabby and my arms look so. Big wanted to feel healthy and confident..
  • Brookieb1326
    Brookieb1326 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone. I am 5'8 and want to lose 80 pounds. I am definitely in on this group!!
  • sgallagherxo
    sgallagherxo Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Hiya people! Add me as a friend and we can woek something out where we can all talk
  • LizaJo65
    LizaJo65 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'll join really can't weigh myself just now feeling it and seeing it is enough
  • LizaJo65
    LizaJo65 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    How do you add people as friends
  • mbrewn
    mbrewn Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, yes! I'm 5ft 2 and I have 43 pounds to lose. I'm going for slow and steady weight loss this time around (compared to my usual extreme dieting where I end up giving up!) Could do with group motivation. :smile:
  • hobbesla4
    hobbesla4 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Would like to join also. Thanks!
  • ferret150
    ferret150 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join. 194lbs and 5'4". I would love to lose at least 40 pounds.
  • ferret150
    ferret150 Posts: 75 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    I have a question, since I am new to MFP. When people say "add me", does that mean you have to send them a message in order to be included in the challenge or as a friend? I am a little confused. Thanks in advance for any replies.
  • mlewon
    mlewon Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    I'm in! SW: 189, CW: 182, GW: 145-149. I'm 5'5"!
  • rebeccag212
    rebeccag212 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm in too! SW/CW 212 GW 165 - I'm 5'8"
  • jessicaentrekin93
    Options
    Love to join and make some motivational friends! Fell of the bandwagon looking to get back on cause I've gained a scary amount of weight recently. Time to loose 50 lbs or so!