What do you desire, to accomplish; by New Year's Day?

Replies

• synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    synchkat wrote: »
    I want to just enjoy the holiday season and drink as many shameful calorie laden drinks as I can

Christmas Irish Mocha Latte. New Recipe by thisonetimeatthegym:

Spiced dark rum
    2 shots coffee
    Egg nog
    Milk or cream
    2 teaspoons hot cocoa
    Sugar
    Whipped cream

You are welcome.

I'm allergic to rum, can I switch this up with vodka? Don't matter, I'm gonna anyways tonite!! Thanx!!!! xo

are you really allergic to rum?

What about swapping it for Kahlua? Might be good
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    I want to just enjoy the holiday season and drink as many shameful calorie laden drinks as I can

Christmas Irish Mocha Latte. New Recipe by thisonetimeatthegym:

Spiced dark rum
    2 shots coffee
    Egg nog
    Milk or cream
    2 teaspoons hot cocoa
    Sugar
    Whipped cream

You are welcome.

I'm allergic to rum, can I switch this up with vodka? Don't matter, I'm gonna anyways tonite!! Thanx!!!! xo

are you really allergic to rum?

What about swapping it for Kahlua? Might be good

I'm really allergic to the contents IN rum...I break out in hives...whiskey too, which is too bad, as I drank it for years, never even thought to wonder if that was the reason for it. Vodka? No issues.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    I just plan to continue thru 2016 with a sense of humor. The other 11 months were a joke, why would December be any different.

Why would someone flag my own personal experience?!?

Post Reported.
  • Motorsheen
    Let's see by then I should finish the first thirty days of my chalean extreme/turbo fire program I'm doing. I took before pics and set the outfit aside so I plan to put the same outfit on and take a new set of current pics. I don't expect to see much change in the first thirty days. I will set the outfit aside again for the next thirty days set of pics. Then another thirty. It's a ninety day program. That's the plan anyways.

Non fitness related I hope to have all the extra junk thrown out of my house and then soon after the new year get new flooring and paint the first floor. Want to get it ready to sell.

Looks like I have a hater. Why would someone flag this?

You have a hater? Unpossible !

Seriously, you're wicked cool.
  • melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,338 Member
    Someone is flag happy.
  • melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,338 Member
    I'll be satisfied if I can just keep up with the laundry until New Year's.
  • Motorsheen
    edited December 2016
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    Let's see by then I should finish the first thirty days of my chalean extreme/turbo fire program I'm doing. I took before pics and set the outfit aside so I plan to put the same outfit on and take a new set of current pics. I don't expect to see much change in the first thirty days. I will set the outfit aside again for the next thirty days set of pics. Then another thirty. It's a ninety day program. That's the plan anyways.

Non fitness related I hope to have all the extra junk thrown out of my house and then soon after the new year get new flooring and paint the first floor. Want to get it ready to sell.

Wtf?? Is it because I don't post pics of my cleavage???

No?

BTW.... you're awesome too and one of my favorites here

.... don't get cocky
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    Thank you everyone, for your responses & don't worry concerning any of the flags, those that misuse the flagging; eventually get banned!
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Be even more prepared mentally and in every other way for my big move in the new year
  • Motorsheen

No?

.... don't get cocky

Hey you got flagged too! We will be having an initiation ceremony on Monday. Bring chocolate brownies and wine and pizza.

yeah, misery loves company, huh?

.... at least I'm in good company

• Motorsheen

No?

.... don't get cocky

Hey you got flagged too! We will be having an initiation ceremony on Monday. Bring chocolate brownies and wine and pizza.

yeah, misery loves company, huh?

.... at least I'm in good company

Lol you don't thin I flagged you, do you? I don't waste my time with that sheeeet.

Ha, no.

flagging is for those who are offended; you don't strike me as easily offended.

• JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    edited December 2016
    Why are people getting flagged, did I miss something AGAIN!!! Every time I leave the computer to go do life, y'all go and do shtuff and I miss it...Must be a newbie flagging, not knowing the system or being bitchy because they don't like logic.