Looking for Friends who need to lose 50-100 pounds

Options

Replies

• jordanaus29
    jordanaus29 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    hi! I want to lose about 50 more pounds feel free to add me!
  • MrsVance2016
    MrsVance2016 Posts: 4 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    I also am at the point of wanting a big change to occur in my life. Would love to have girls with the same struggle by my side! I've got a long ways to go but hopefully not alone. I'm looking to lose 50-100 lbs. Anyone feel free to add me, I need all the motivation and help that I can get!
  • NocaLove
    NocaLove Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    My name is April.
    I need to lose 100 lbs. I have recently cut out pop and I am begining to eat cleaner. I will add people when I figure out how. Lol
  • aries1978tania
    aries1978tania Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I gained weight back after a car accident.
  • Janezrome
    Janezrome Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello or Bula from beautiful island of Fiji. I'm a 31 year old stay home mum studying full time & looking after my 30 month year old son. Moved to the Island of Beqa (off mainland) to be together with my partner and study full-time and look after my son. Had started with this app to start losing weight but got lost after a week and back again cause I'm tryung to lose weight for my graduation on the 20th. Didn't know my name was on the list, so I'm trying to go from 75kg to 60kg in just a few days. Glad to have found a chat for home mummies.
  • Rawr1978
    Rawr1978 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    90lbs here...giving it one last go before my September wedding.
  • jwoo451
    jwoo451 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    6'1" 195lbs i want to lose 50 pounds! Feel free to add me.
  • StrengthOfABear
    StrengthOfABear Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Rose here, started at 15s, wanted to lose 70lbs, lost 14lbs since start of Oct! Nice & steady. I'm looking for more fun people to share this journey with. I'm a kayaker from Ireland who loves podcasts & a good book! :)
  • StrengthOfABear
    StrengthOfABear Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    orchid568 wrote: »
    Hi Lyssie, I'm Cheryl and I want to lose 90 lbs. I am 58y/o. I eat clean and work out between injuries. I love doing the Beachbody workouts. Yes, I survived Insanity and Body Beast!! My daughter is a coach so let me know if y'all need anything! My problem with losing weight is that I'm on medicine that makes me gain weight. Such a lovely side affect(e) I am 5'6" and use to weighing 105lbs. Now I weigh 205.6lbs. I'm only trying to get down to 115. It would be nice to have lost some by the time I go back to Hawaii in May. I am so frustrated and depressed; some days I just want to die. Anyone can add me.

That is so tough Cheryl, what type of meds are you on? Steroids? I know a few people who struggled with those. Has your doc advised you what might be done? How are your eating habits? Big hugs from Ireland, I'd recommend you check out 'faster eft' on YouTube, it's a style of tapping & I've found it great while struggling with pain in the past. Let me know how you're getting on.
  • pazla88
    pazla88 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I'm looking to lose about 50lbs, feel free to add me :)
  • katey82
    katey82 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I am hoping to lose 60 pounds! I could use all the motivation I can get! Feel free to add me!
  • SRC1986
    SRC1986 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Planning to loose 60 lbs.
  • dreamergirl529
    dreamergirl529 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me, friends are always welcome for motivation and support! I have lost 50 pounds so far, and plan to lose another 85.
  • OhhFiddlesticks
    OhhFiddlesticks Posts: 4 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Lost 100lbs in recent years and stalled a bit. Currently I have about 30 to go until I reassess. :) This is a new account for me as I wanted to start fresh, but I log every day. Add me!

Also - I have a Fitbit Surge. Feel free to add me on there as well for anyone rocking the Fitbit! https://www.fitbit.com/user/24QVK3
  • AlisonMulhare
    AlisonMulhare Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Alison

Please add me too!! I was doing great at the beginning of the year - lost 30lbs then lost motivation, then had surgery and put half back up. I've atleast 70 more lbs to lose but honestly at moment I want to be just back in the zone!!

Please add me on myfitnesspal- an active newsfeed will keep me coming back. And I've a Fitbit so please add me on that as well - I need to start stepping it up too!!!

https://www.fitbit.com/user/3LKHL9
  • ShrinkingMama2
    ShrinkingMama2 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Hey, Alyssa. I am Paige :)

I have lost almost 120 pounds since 2012... I would love to be friends and keep each other accountable. You're right, you cannot do this alone. It's hard and having friends that understand makes a world of difference.

Add me. Have a fabulous night
  • ShrinkingMama2
    ShrinkingMama2 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Hey, Alyssa. I am Paige :)

I have lost almost 120 pounds since 2012... I would love to be friends and keep each other accountable. You're right, you cannot do this alone. It's hard and having friends that understand makes a world of difference.

Add me. Have a fabulous night
  • jesslynwo
    jesslynwo Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey, I am Jess....anyone can feel free to add me too! I have only lost 8lbs so far (over 3 months) and need to lose 100...so I can use all the support/motivation I can get....plus I would love to support/motivate you as well!
  • yoGiRLDaniE
    yoGiRLDaniE Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! Danielle here just started with myfitnesspal but am a serious tracker and weigh and measure everything I eat. Also, strictly a water drinker that has helped me tremendously. I stay on top of my friends daily with logging and water drinking motivation. 5 out of 66 lost. Let's do this together. Anyone please add me.
  • helpmeimabingeater
    Options
    I've lost 125 then gained 40 so i need to lose in the ball park of 60lbs. This journey isn't easy but it's so rewarding. I would love friends on here with open diaries preferably. Let's do this!