boobs shrinking !!! yay :)

Options

Replies

• TinaDay1114
    TinaDay1114 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Options
    teach me your secrets! I lost 40lb and gained a cup size! :noway:

Teach me YOUR secret!! I'm only an A, and they only shrink when I shed!! Why can't the cup sizes you guys lose go to those who are in NEED?? :laugh:
  • Hodar
    Hodar Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    If guys lost their ding-dongs when they lost weight; we'd all weigh 600 lbs.

Just sayin' ...
  • TinaDay1114
    Options
    If guys lost their ding-dongs when they lost weight; we'd all weigh 600 lbs.

Just sayin' ...
    HA HA HA...SO TRUE!!!
  • LilRedRooster
    LilRedRooster Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    Yay!! That's exciting! Congrats!

I always lose there first, which I don't really mind, since running is so much easier with less there. I was a small 38D with nursing, and as a result of breastfeeding, I've gotten to keep a full 36C. Prepregnancy, I was a 34B, so I assume once we wean, that's what I'll get again.

Am I weird for actually preferring smaller boobs? Drives my sister, who is a 34A, nuts, because she has always wanted hers bigger, but I hate when my grow bigger than B's.
  • KnottyJen
    KnottyJen Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    teach me your secrets! I lost 40lb and gained a cup size! :noway:

Teach me YOUR secret!! I'm only an A, and they only shrink when I shed!! Why can't the cup sizes you guys lose go to those who are in NEED?? :laugh:

Yeah, really!!!!
  • CARNAT22
    CARNAT22 Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    Yep boob shrinkage is not great news for me :-(

I am C cup, but at goal weight I'll be back to a B
  • shellgoff
    shellgoff Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I know the feeling! I tend to gain and lose there first! Im a 34FF and have not been measured since Ive lost the weight. I can tell I am smaller though and should really go get measured!!!
  • TinaDay1114
    Options
    Am I weird for actually preferring smaller boobs? Drives my sister, who is a 34A, nuts, because she has always wanted hers bigger, but I hate when my grow bigger than B's.

I'm not greedy -- I really only want a B :) And yeah, I have to admit, being able to remove my (fake) B cup when I feel like it is kind of a luxury in some ways. :wink: I guess (as my husband says) more than a handful is just wasted anyway. :wink:
  • kaaatielove
    kaaatielove Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    My best friend lost 20 lbs and also lost a cupsize. I dont want to lose mine.. theyre perfect the way they are :(
  • MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    I love my Boobs!!! :blushing: But deff not the back/side fat...that can go!!! I was sad when I went from 38 E to 36 DD, but honestly I don't think the cup is smaller just the band, because they look even bigger to me :love: :laugh:
  • NuevaNatalia
    NuevaNatalia Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    when I lose weight my chi chi's go away :-(

LOL. Chi-chis. I like that pet name.
  • holli3586
    holli3586 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I don't have much to lose in that area and hope i don't lose them. It's just everywhere else i need to lose.
  • makena78
    makena78 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I am not happy I am getting smaller boobs. They are the first to go for me. I love my C's and now they are almost B's. NOT HAPPY at all.
  • vglore
    vglore Posts: 9
    Options
    that's an odd coincidence because just last night, I thought mine "looked" smaller after losing only 10 lbs. Measurements at the end of next week will tell the true story. Keep up the great work!
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    I don't mind losing them. Lower then a B and I'll cry. But B-C I'm happy!
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    The fiance always gets sad when I say that I am losing mine but I do the happy dance.

They are way too big at the moment and I won't be sad to see them go to a more manageable size. :love:
  • princessekrystale
    Options
    That's my only problem. I don't wanna lose mine!!!

I feel the same way! I DONT want to lose mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • mmiiaa
    mmiiaa Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!

I haven't been fitted since I started dieting, but I hope they're smaller. My bras aren't fitting the way they used to, so I know something's different.
  • thenewkarisa
    thenewkarisa Posts: 207
    Options
    I'm hoping to lose a little bit in just one of them.... that way they would be even :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!