Looking for Friends who need to lose 50-100 pounds

Options

Replies

• eccamero
    eccamero Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me. I'm 23 and looking to lose 60lbs. It would be great to build up an online support net!
  • rchupka87
    rchupka87 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Hi all - I'm looking to lose about 75 (more) pounds. Feel free to add me!
  • kejw08
    kejw08 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Count me in... I have recently lost 28lbs. Have 68 more to go.
  • verybrit
    verybrit Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Please add me! I have 50lbs to lose. :)
  • ridin599
    ridin599 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hey. I'm looking to lose 60-70lbs and get my mind right and stick with it this time. Feel free to add me
  • misserin122
    misserin122 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Starting over here... I have about 50 lbs to lose. Anyone can feel free to add me!
  • maeprovo
    maeprovo Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 50 lbs :smile: I need all the support and online friends with the same goal as me, as I can get!
  • omsmom12
    omsmom12 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Kellee. I'm a few pounds into losing the 65 that needs to go. Going low-carb because it seems to be a mood-booster for me. Anyone on here, feel free to add :smile:
  • Misssynth
    Misssynth Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm going to add you, and anyone else can add me too! Im Jade, I'm 26 and I have 70lb left to lose after already losing 20. I log every day and post, i'm doing pretty ok at the moment but I know i'll need friends when I do eventually slip!
  • fossett2000
    fossett2000 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Lyssie, hi I'm Wendy Fossett. I need to loose about #120. I am just starting the Keto diet and would greatly appreciate the support. You and anyone can add me as a friend. Also, can you tell me How to add others as friends- i can't seem to figure it out. ;)
  • PattySue2016
    PattySue2016 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, My name is Patty. I lost 161 pounds 10 years ago and have gained 50 back,overthe last3 years. I also need accountibilibuddies.. Feel free to add me!
  • fossett2000
    fossett2000 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Misssynth wrote: »
    Hi! I'm going to add you, and anyone else can add me too! Im Jade, I'm 26 and I have 70lb left to lose after already losing 20. I log every day and post, i'm doing pretty ok at the moment but I know i'll need friends when I do eventually slip!

Jade- How does one add friends? I can find a Message button, but no Add Friend or Request to be Friends button. A few have added me, but I don't know how to add you/ them.
  • simonhumm
    simonhumm Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Simon. I've lost 20kg but need motivation to drop another 7.

Anyone can feel free to add me as a friend for mutual support and encouragement.
  • LuluC13
    LuluC13 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Please add me too, I want to lose at least 51 lbs
  • krystlepon
    krystlepon Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies. My name is Krystle. I would like to lose 80-90 lbs. I'm down 29 but still have a ways to go. Please add me and we can keep each other motivated.
  • Lwilso87
    Lwilso87 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I'm looking to lose about 90lbs. Any words of wisdom and support are always welcome. I am also here to support you in your journey. Add me
  • Matt200goal
    Matt200goal Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    as of this morning, 57 to go to get to goal weight.
  • DeniseR79
    DeniseR79 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm back into tracking again too. I've got about 110 pounds to lose and I'm looking to get this done by 2017 year end.
  • fitRTs
    fitRTs Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone! I'm Erin and I'm looking to lose ~70 pounds. Always looking for new friends! Please feel free to add me. I definitely think that it keeps me on goal when I have other people who are going through the same struggles. I've been steadily gaining wait since high school, but since graduating college it's gotten out of control. With an old injury that seems to act up every time I work out and fighting lifelong depression, I want to focus on finally getting healthy and happy.
  • IKnowPain
    IKnowPain Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey there I know your pain. I am also trying to lose 50lbs feel free to add me.