alcohol?

Options
i know no alcohol is better than any but im going out with some friends tonight. What are the low cal drink options you choose?

Replies

• odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Miller 64 - it may taste like piss, but it's low in calories and it stands no chance of getting you drunk.
  • Evercia
    Evercia Posts: 13
    Options
    Vodka and seltzer with at least 2 slices of fresh lime. Very refreshing and you really only get the calories from the alcohol.
  • risefromruin
    risefromruin Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    I do vodka and pineapple juice. You get about 50 extra calories or so from the pineapple juice but it's yummy and I just drink 1...so I really don't care, haha.
  • cheeksv
    cheeksv Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    Vodka and seltzer with at least 2 slices of fresh lime. Very refreshing and you really only get the calories from the alcohol.

Yup soda water or even just plain water. I am not sure why but it is really good and does not taste at all like you might expect.
  • arhzon
    arhzon Posts: 150
    Options
    Bud Select (bud it tastes like aluminum flavored water), Gin and Tonic (but it tastes like pine needles), Scotch and water (but it's really strong for some people)... that's all I know of.
  • 245by45
    245by45 Posts: 18
    Options
    You must just make the choice. Is it worth it? And if so the treat yourself, and jsut do not over due it. If you know the Cals in each drink, it is not hard to only have one.
  • Sweetlux
    Sweetlux Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Vodka is probably one of the best for low cal...and no hangover for me. Vodka Tonic with a splash of cranberry and lime is good :)
  • angelacasey736
    angelacasey736 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Most liquors seem to have roughly 70 calories per 1 oz - so i try to do anything diet or calorie free to add to it. I am interested to see some other suggestions as well tho!
  • ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    Miller 64 - it may taste like piss, but it's low in calories and it stands no chance of getting you drunk.

Mmm. Piss beer. I hate MGD, that tastes pretty much just as good I am sure. Ugh.
  • ZebraHead
    ZebraHead Posts: 15,207 Member
    Options
    Vodka 1 ounce ~60 cals. Put with tonic water, sprite zero, water and lemon lime.

Miller Lite - ~96cals (good beer ☺)
  • AmyBeth719
    AmyBeth719 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I have done flavored Rum and water with ice. Great summer drinks. Or light beers, Michalob Ultra Pomegranate Raspberry is my fav at 95 cal for 12oz.
  • voluptas63
    voluptas63 Posts: 602 Member
    Options

Trust her. She's an expert at getting drunk. Drunk.
  • omid990
    omid990 Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    rum and diet coke
  • jennehughes
    Options
    I usually go for vodka and diet coke.. single drink is 56 calories apparently. I usually go for doubles, though.. less coke, more vodka :P
  • Abells
    Abells Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    fake drink it! get some soda water or just water and have them put it in a drink cup with fruit -- I just tell me im drinking vodka tonic

if I "must" drink - i have jack on the rocks and take my time
  • odusgolp
    Options

Mmm. Piss beer. I hate MGD, that tastes pretty much just as good I am sure. Ugh.

Don't be silly. MGD has immense amounts of tasty beer flavor compared to 64 AND twice the alcohol content :)
  • Texas501
    Texas501 Posts: 274
    Options
    Just a warning, Tonic Water is not calorie free!

caloriecount.about.com/calories-tonic-water-i14155

But Club Soda is.
  • Jenny56dreams
    Jenny56dreams Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Have wine! There are plenty of low cal wines out there :drinker:
  • odusgolp
    Options

Trust her. She's an expert at getting drunk. Drunk.

You're such a hoor. *smooches* Guess what I'll be drinking tonight? :)
  • MellowYellowGem
    MellowYellowGem Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Cider isn't too bad, better than beer anyway, not sure if you are UK or not, but Stella Cidre is only around 150 calories a pint, other than that I'd go for gin & slimline tonic.