Post baby weight loss, 100+lbs to lose!

Options
gabethegirl1
gabethegirl1 Posts: 3 Member
edited December 2016 in Introduce Yourself
Hello, I am 30 and had a baby 6 months ago. I wasn't all thin before that, weighing in at 217, but I ate healthy, exercised daily, and was losing a steady 1lb a week when I got pregnant. While pregnant I gain NINTEY POUNDS. UGH. It was terrible. I currently weigh 293 and am looking to lose about 123lbs to get to my goal weight of 170. Still not the "perfect" weight but I would just about die of happiness if I could get there. It was my pre-preggo goal as the smallest I have been as an adult was 197 and I felt and thought I looked amazing. Imagine 170! I would be unstoppable.

Anyone who wants to be a friend during this journey, whether you have 20 or 200lbs to lose, we can help each other! ♡

Replies

• Darkness_Fall
    Darkness_Fall Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am on a 200 pounds loss journey. Would love to help you in yours. :)
  • lskyen
    lskyen Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat! I was 215 before my son, then I got up to 250 while pregnant. Right now I'm 230 trying to get down to 160 (which was my pre-preganncy goal). I'm definitely looking for weight loss buddies!
  • JBella0125
    JBella0125 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Just added you! I have a 3 month old and weight to lose! I had just started getting back into shape after a devastating back injury when I got pregnant, so I can definitely relate to you. I also EBF, so this helps with losing weight, although I am constantly hungry. Not always easy making the healthiest choices when you're hungry so often, but I have found logging my caloric intake drastically helps me!
  • epicartsmaui
    epicartsmaui Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Tara and I've been on my fitness journey for about 3 years now. Lately these holidays I stopped and I gained around 25 lbs. I originally lost around 80 lbs. I need that motivation and non judgmental in my life and saw this and thought that you and the other 2 folks here would be great to help me. I am adding you.
  • aerial102
    aerial102 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I currently have 110 pounds to lose. Everyone feel free to add me. Let's get fit together! :)
  • JBella0125
    edited December 2016
    Options
    aerial102 wrote: »
    I currently have 110 pounds to lose. Everyone feel free to add me. Let's get fit together! :)

This ^^ I just added you!
  • krystlepon
    krystlepon Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm Krystle. I'm 31. I have three kids. My youngest is 18 month and I am still nursing her. I started my journey at 247 and I'm at 219 now. I started October 17. My goal is to be 199 by the end of January and then ultimately be 170. I need friends that will support and motivate my lifestyle changes!
  • JBella0125
    Options
    krystlepon wrote: »
    Hi. I'm Krystle. I'm 31. I have three kids. My youngest is 18 month and I am still nursing her. I started my journey at 247 and I'm at 219 now. I started October 17. My goal is to be 199 by the end of January and then ultimately be 170. I need friends that will support and motivate my lifestyle changes!

Awesome progress, mama!!

• gabethegirl1
    gabethegirl1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    JBella0125 wrote: »
    Just added you! I have a 3 month old and weight to lose! I had just started getting back into shape after a devastating back injury when I got pregnant, so I can definitely relate to you. I also EBF, so this helps with losing weight, although I am constantly hungry. Not always easy making the healthiest choices when you're hungry so often, but I have found logging my caloric intake drastically helps me!

I EBF for 4 months but my supply dried up :( It was so disappointing! Now she's a little food monster, though, and eats all kinds of vegetables so I feel a little better. BF does make you HUNGRY.
  • gotthis16
    gotthis16 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Same my son is 11 months i was 180 b4 him now im 210 n its just not coming off its all in diff spots to alot in my butt n hips i hate it
  • TrynaGetHealthy2017
    Options
    I'm here if you anyone wants support and motivation :) We can do this ladies!!!!
  • BabyKiwi07
    BabyKiwi07 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat as all you ladies so feel free to add me. We can do this!
  • SmithsonianEmpress
    SmithsonianEmpress Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm nearly 7 months pp. I have 3 little squirts.I have around 20 more lbs to lose. Goal weight is 130. I do a combo of cardio and weights.