vegan low carb

Options
Hi, I have been vegan for twenty plus years and just in the last year am learning the benefits of low carb eating. want to learn more about applying this to my life.

Replies

• ladipoet
    ladipoet Posts: 4,180 Member
    Options
    I suggest you check out the main low carber daily forum here in MFP. It's where most of us Keophiles tend to hang out:

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/discussions/394-low-carber-daily-forum-the-lcd-group

While a large percentage of the members in this group are carnivores, there are also quite a few vegetarians and some vegans.
  • CM_15
    CM_15 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    This is the first time I hear about low carb vegan? Im vegan and I eat a lot of carbs. Lol as well as lots of fresh fruit and veggies but i don't know if I would be able to manage on low carbs. Lol
  • ladipoet
    ladipoet Posts: 4,180 Member
    Options
    CM_15 wrote: »
    This is the first time I hear about low carb vegan? Im vegan and I eat a lot of carbs. Lol as well as lots of fresh fruit and veggies but i don't know if I would be able to manage on low carbs. Lol

Yes, trying to do low carb while being vegan is definitely a tough thing to do.