Anyone want to lose 20kg (44lbs) with me?

Options

Replies

• SRC1986
    SRC1986 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Love to join you all to get going with the motivation and loose some stubborn fat. I am currently 200, 5'1". Aiming for 120 (final goal). Feel free to add me.
  • Misschuchii
    Misschuchii Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Add me too I would love to!
  • laurap9356
    laurap9356 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm also looking to lose around 45 pounds and make some motivational friends! Feel free to add me :)
  • hilaryprzy
    hilaryprzy Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I have 50 lbs to lose and just getting back to it. Feel free to add me.
  • ifrah54
    ifrah54 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Can i join ?
    I m 186 lb 5'3
    Female
  • icydish
    icydish Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    M in need to lose 80 lb
  • rna93
    rna93 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm a new member. I'm 5'3 and want to lose 25 pounds by march 2017. I'm 70kg atm. I would love someone to join me for motivation
  • webkat1358
    webkat1358 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would love to, I need it. What do I do?
  • Paul72180899
    Paul72180899 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Sure, me too.

SW: 105 Kg
    CW: 103
    GW: 85

What do we need to do to join in?
  • ChampagneBurst
    ChampagneBurst Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Me!!

That's how much I need to shift.

But be prepared for a long long year long at least journey on my part. My body is great at muscle building but loses slowly
  • ChampagneBurst
    ChampagneBurst Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Love to join and make some motivational friends! Fell of the bandwagon looking to get back on cause I've gained a scary amount of weight recently. Time to loose 50 lbs or so!

Focus on losing 10% of your body weight honey and don't let yourself look beyond. Let yourself have as much time as it takes to do it.

Nothing like psyching yourself out by looking too far ahead or taking it all at once instead of achievable bits.

Find little weekly goals around your nutrition and exercise. Any thing you do that you know isn't healthy. Even if it's aiming to do ten minutes of cardio three times or eating breakfast everyday.

If you're struggling with your calorie intake goal then set yourself something that is achievable for you.

And then build on everything slowly over time.

I've found with any major adjustment or life change in life that it's making tiny changes that you can build on, taking it at my own pace and setting achievable goals that's kept me going through the worst times and led me to overcome the biggest hurdles xx
  • raye3201
    raye3201 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join too! Just restarting my journey here!
  • MrsMaryJaneSingh
    Options
    Im 5'8 weighing 90..kgs not sure exactly been using the app for a few days now love to work as a team build eachother up :)
  • janjanyesucan
    janjanyesucan Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Id love to join you all :) really want to shift this and like all of you need support /motivation. Looking forward to doing this .
  • blinkkcu
    blinkkcu Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    add me please i need friends :(
  • KetoKattt
    KetoKattt Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Me too please, wanting to lose 60 pounds in the new year!
  • Plump_Artist
    Plump_Artist Posts: 9 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    I'm gonna add some people too! I want to loose about 5 stone // 70lbs // 31.5kg. let's do this! Recently stopped taking the mini pill, eating clean and watching overeating. Planned treat days (like my birthday next week...Gonna have a slice of my cake) plus I work in a bakery so my tolerance and abstinence strong. Super supportive comrade waiting here ladies! (and gents).

My diary is open and I update regularly. ♥️ I just want a network of supportive mates on here as well.
  • j4jazzz
    j4jazzz Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Would love to join... M currently 84.5 kg ie 186lbs... need to loose 26kg ie 57lbs... momentous task n I really need the motivation and buddies to achieve this... can I join too?
  • whispermoon55
    whispermoon55 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 20 pounds for sure!
  • cicelyjackson
    cicelyjackson Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I would like to join, currently at 164lbs height 5'3" and would like to loose 20lbs