Todays CBC The first of many!

Options
Here is the link for todays ChubbyBuddyChallenge! I really was overwhelmed with the responce i got to set this up so a big thank you to everyone taking part and doing this with me!

http://chubbybuddychallenges.blogspot.com/2011/07/exercise-challenge-no1-kick-start.html

I challenge all who dare do it! Dont forget to let me know how you get on!

Take Care guys!

Replies

• MsLadyVirgo
    MsLadyVirgo Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Tara,

I'm at work, and I cannot access the blog. Can you please let me know about today''s Challenge?
  • melleyd
    melleyd Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Tara,

I'm at work, and I cannot access the blog. Can you please let me know about today''s Challenge?

Ditto!
  • amyd03
    amyd03 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Tara,

Ditto!

Exercise Challenge No.1! KICK START!
    OK guys, here it is! The first of many!

I want to start out with an exercise challenge for 3 reasons

1) It's time to kick butt and burn those calories
    2) I don't know if its the same for you, but i always feel like i have so much energy after exercising
    3) Once i start i just cant stop! Its so addictive!

THE CHALLENGE

A 2 mile walk! - Get out there and enjoy the fresh air! Make sure your walking is fairly vigorous and if you are going up hill, look at your feet...you get to the top in no time trust me! Don't forget to time yourself on how long it takes so you can work out how many calories you have burned!

Routine: Before you start don't forget to put on some music, it'll feel like you've done this in no time!
    5 Sit ups
    5 Star jumps
    5 Ab crunches
    5 Squats
    5 Push ups
    Repeat this four times and then do it again! Feel the burn and say bye bye to those calories!

Next is Pilates! Ive being doing this Lady's videos for about 5 days a week over 3 weeks and its incredible how much easier it gets so if you struggle at first don't worry it will start to get easier! I haven't done this one for a while so thought it would be a good idea to post it as part of today's challenge!

there was a youtube vieo here.

Don't forget to stretch out afterwards to cool yourself down!

And that's it for today's exercise challenge! Well done to everyone who attempted it! Don't forget to comment and let me know how you've done! And of course If you have any requests or tips and tricks that you would like to share then please e-mail me at taralouisenewell@live.co.uk with the subject 'CBC blog'

Take care guys!

OH! P.s. Blogger wont let me comment on anything on this site for some reason! lol. so if you have any questions then please
    e-mail me!
    hope this helps girls
  • amyd03
    Options
    btw i'm in will do my best
  • taralou20
    taralou20 Posts: 30
    Options
    Oooh thanks for posting that Amyd! I'd sent messages to the two of them but that saves me sending more lol the link to the pilates is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHfe0rG_THk
  • amyd03
    Options
    you are very welocome tara anytime oh the walking thing will walking on a treadmill work?
  • taralou20
    taralou20 Posts: 30
    Options
    you are very welocome tara anytime oh the walking thing will walking on a treadmill work?

Yes ofc! Walking is walking, dosnt matter where you do it lol!