Looking for Friends who need to lose 50-100 pounds

Options

Replies

• needstobefit15
    needstobefit15 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm crystal I'm 28 years old. I have about 70-80 pounds to lose. Been trying for a long time. I was half way to my goal then I slipped I would love to have people that can motivate each. So you all can add me if you want
  • jayrobert91
    jayrobert91 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Jaclyn and am 25 years old. I originally lost 140 lbs and was almost at my goal weight but then had a few of surgeries and have ended up gaining half of it back for a number of different reasons. I'm looking to lose 80-100 lbs and would love to have people to help motivate me so feel free to add me
  • BabeMeister83
    BabeMeister83 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me, I need to lose about 112lbs. Could always use more support!
  • smuckers17
    smuckers17 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Looks like we all need a little support. I'm looking to lose 50 by June 2017. I'm at my heaviest at 198 and I hate it so if anyone wants to do this journey with me I'm in. Marianne
  • nenegaga
    nenegaga Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Me too! I have 100 to lose by August 2017. Did it once, did it twice...can do it again! What's your preferred way of eating? Way of exercise?
  • fossett2000
    fossett2000 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I need motivation to get on track and lose this last 60 lbs. Feel free to add me!

jrowden0711 You are wearing Miss Youniverse Paparazzi necklace in that photo. Do you sell it?
  • nenegaga
    nenegaga Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Just to share something I've just learned about me (and your own mileage may vary) -- I recently analysed my food intake and weight loss data in MFP (and another tool) over the last three months against my weight loss journey. I realized that I don't need to eat a lot as I work in an office, and sit down as much as I walk around there. I exercise for about an hour, a few times a week and don't go to the gym. I follow 15:8/18:4 and a pretty clean, keto style, low carb diet and consciously drink up to three liters of water.

When my carbs are exactly right (less than 25g), and my protein is balanced just right (less than or around 60g) with fat taking the balance...my weight ALWAYS goes down. If it's a little bit above these numbers (within say, 10 grams) I will still lose, but lose less. If I stick to the macro profile, then it works well. I have weight targets and I will aim at them...

keen to hear others' experience about what works for them....after all, a journey shared is a journey halved :)
  • Embera
    Embera Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    ive ben on and off here more than i can count part of the reason is i dont have many friends and i love commenting and hearing about your day so feel free to add me im also looking to loose 100 lbs but i decided 50 to start hopefully i can be in one-derland for my birthday in october

ive also ben thinking about using item goals since i love stones (crystals) i thought that every 5-10 lb ill go spoil my self a little instead of indulging in food which i admit that i do on paydays

Looking foward to talkting to you guys
  • havok1113
    havok1113 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm 214 with a goal Weight of 125
  • woznube7
    woznube7 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Hello!

Feel free to add me, i'm going through and adding as well. I started off with 60lbs to lose and then just lost control, so now I am up to about 80lbs to lose. I lost 40lbs on WW and was at my goal weight, so I know I am fully capable. Now I just need to get back in the groove and do something.

Great job, everyone. I know you all can be successful and you're already inspiring and motivating! Have a great day!
  • Doamond47
    Doamond47 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am trying to loose about 50 pounds and I am looking for encouragement buddies. I am getting a little discouraged, I workout everyday but really don't see a change. Please feel free anyone to add me
  • pbutter07
    pbutter07 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!

I'm WILL lose 60 pounds. I jus deivered my twin boys about 5 weeks ago and I'm ready to get all of this weight off of me!! I would love to have buddies to take this journey with!!
  • AmandaEstes6
    AmandaEstes6 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I have 100 pounds to lose. Type one diabetic on the LCHF/Keto way of eating. I've done it before and had results. I took a month off from it and gained some weight back. I am now in week 2 of being back at it.
  • Brittf2011
    Brittf2011 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi! My name is Brittany. I only need to lose 20 but I am looking for a good support group to keep me on track. I am an emotional eater. I don't eat healthy at all which makes me feel sluggish and I really need muscle. I need motivation to workout. I am a competitive person if someone is callenging me. Problem is everyone in my life is busy. Please someone be my motivation. It may not seem like I have a long journey but mentally I do.
  • Junofreddy23
    Junofreddy23 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey, Guys. I'm Alex. I'm turning 24 in less than 2 weeks and my wedding is next November. I am trying to lose about 40 lbs by May which is the next time I get to try on my dress. I've been doing this myfitnesspal thing on my own for about 2 weeks, but I think it's time for some friends. Feel free to add me! I could really use some support.
  • morynne
    morynne Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I'm looking to lose about 70lbs. Everyone's got to start somewhere!
  • bricowatson
    bricowatson Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Whew! I'm in the "need to lose 60lb" club. My wife told me my belly is getting higher...."higher" I've heard of bigger but not higher. That was the catalyst I needed. Anyone feel free to add me. I'm pretty active here and always a friend to whomever needs it.
  • shanahz
    shanahz Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I successfully lost and reached my goal with MFP a couple of years ago, but stopped logging my food and gained it back, plus more. I am 30 and need to lose about 65lbs at this point. Feel free to add me! :)
  • dawnemaria
    dawnemaria Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    33yo, currently 213, need to be closer to 145-155. Need MFP friends.
  • Jennifer_Astol97
    Options
    Hey girl im in the same boat. I'll be more than glad. I need to lose 53pnds.