Reached my end of year goal early!

Options
Ffiffion
Ffiffion Posts: 19 Member
Since tracking everything like clockwork for almost 4 months, I have finally reached 95kg, down from 100kg since 31st August. I know it doesn't seem like much but for me this is the first step in reaching my overall goal of 76kg. I was expecting to have gained at least a kg since last week so was really surprised when it was a loss, it's like a christmas present to myself!

Replies

• Elise4270
    Elise4270 Posts: 8,375 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Keep at it!
  • linsey0689
    linsey0689 Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    Great job. Keep it up :smile:
  • amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    Options
    Way to set reasonable expectations and having patience! This is a healthy mindset that has the potential to take you far towards your goal.
  • rebeccaEsmith
    rebeccaEsmith Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work
  • AshuhleeMarie
    AshuhleeMarie Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Nice! Way to go! Love the mini-goals, they keep me motivated
  • naomillion
    naomillion Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Good for you! You definitely are on the right track towards your goal :) Just keep at it and take one step after the other and you will reach your ultimate goal too, no doubt!
  • adamantine_lady
    adamantine_lady Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your loss! Don't let anyone tell you 'it's not much' - dropping those pounds is hard work! You're similar to me in lbs lost and goal weight so feel free to friend me. :)
    Michaela
  • blinkkcu
    blinkkcu Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    lets be friends, me too :) x
  • rainbow198
    rainbow198 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    How exciting! Congratulations!
  • bpp23
    bpp23 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Awesome news! Great job!
  • Kristi26
    Kristi26 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Great job!! That's exciting!
  • agnatkowa
    agnatkowa Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi. I can relate as my start weight was 99.6. When I lost first 5 kilos I was really happy to see that i can actually do it. Now, nearly 6 months since I started the journey, I am 77 and intend to drop by at least 7 kilos more. My advice- do not get disencouraged later on when kgs disappear slower. Currently I am losing about 2-3 kgs per month. Do your best and good luck!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!