YOUR Favorite Red Robins Burger and/or Modification Hacks?

Options
neldabg
neldabg Posts: 1,452 Member
I want to redeem a Birthday burger at Red Robins, and I've never been so indecisive! Everything on the website looks so good. What do you like to get? What is their best bun? What adjustments to burgers maximize the taste of each burger?
I'll try anything that doesn't have nuts.

Replies

• sammyliftsandeats
    sammyliftsandeats Posts: 2,421 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    http://www.redrobin.com/nutrition-customizer.html

Modify and play around to your heart's content!

Edited to Add: I love the mushroom swiss burger or the bacon guacamole, I believe it's called.

Just don't forget to add the limitless fries to your calorie counts~
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    If i knew I was going to eat calorific hamburger, I would eat light all day and enjoy it without worry!
  • neldabg
    Options
    http://www.redrobin.com/nutrition-customizer.html

Modify and play around to your heart's content!

Edited to Add: I love the mushroom swiss burger or the bacon guacamole, I believe it's called.

Just don't forget to add the limitless fries to your calorie counts~

Thanks for the recommendation. Haha. Yeah. I went there first and played around for half an hour and still couldn't decide on anything.
  • neldabg
    Options
    queenliz99 wrote: »
    If i knew I was going to eat calorific hamburger, I would eat light all day and enjoy it without worry!

Oh! You misunderstand. I'm not worried at all about options based on calories, and I'm only eating about a fourth or a third of the burger at a time. No way could I stomach those huge burgers in one meal. I just wanted to see which burger appealed to people the most and if there were any particular recommendations in general.
  • fitoverfortymom
    fitoverfortymom Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    I love the tavern double. We eat at RR a lot and my go-to meal when it's not a special occasion is the Ensenada chicken platter or a grilled chicken sandwich with four jalapeño rings and a side salad.
  • H_Ock12
    H_Ock12 Posts: 1,152 Member
    Options
    I'm simple.....a Red Robin bacon cheeseburger always hits the spot. My husband likes the burger that has the egg on it (can't remember what it's called)
  • sarko15
    sarko15 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    I always get the Bonzai, with the veggie burger option. Grilled pineapple and cheddar cheese is a combination made in heaven.
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    My favorite is the Whisky River BBQ burger. So good.
  • neldabg
    Options
    I'm simple.....a Red Robin bacon cheeseburger always hits the spot. My husband likes the burger that has the egg on it (can't remember what it's called)

*checks site* The Royal Red Robin! It looks like the bacon cheeseburger with an egg.

Thanks for the responses you all! It looks like no one has recommended the same burger more than once, so I might have to play eeny, meeny, miny, moe and hope for the best.
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Normally I don't get the burgers there (the Teriyaki chicken sandwich is so good), but looking through the menu a sauteed mushroom burger is calling to me. And it is almost lunchtime/on the way to running some errands today...

I usually skip the bun so I can eat the fries. If I have the bun, I order broccoli instead.
  • Lizarking
    Lizarking Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    i get blue ribbon with triple blue cheese and 5-6 refills of fries with campfire mayo
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,030 Member
    Options
    Just to throw a wrench in...you can get one of the chicken burgers, too - or even the fish sandwich.

I love the onion bun. Or the pretzel bun if they have it. Swiss, mushroom and bacon is my favorite - on either chicken or veggie or beef.

Happy Birthday!
  • Queenmunchy
    Queenmunchy Posts: 3,380 Member
    Options
    I like that spicy burger, but with chicken and in a lettuce wrap. So good.
  • fitoverfortymom
    fitoverfortymom Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    Hubby always gets the Royal Red. Sometimes the french dip (I like that as well).
  • MalkinMagic71
    MalkinMagic71 Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    I had the Royal Red Robin there last night, and like 3 servings of their fries. Felt good, didn't even bother to figure out the calories for it.
  • _emma_78
    _emma_78 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I second the whiskey river bbq! I get the sweet potato fries with the garlic aioli :)
  • SiegfriedXXL
    SiegfriedXXL Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I love Red Robin though I've been avoiding it recently. LOL. I always get the Royal Red Robin. So good and the fries can just keep on coming.
  • NeuronsNeuronsNeurons
    Options
    Royal Red Robin. Happy Birthday! Personally I can't eat there unless forced by some function outside of my control because there is too much sensory input. It's pure chaos in there but hey, FREE is FREE! :)
  • Hope228
    Hope228 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I love Red Robin. I either get their Swiss Mushroom burger or I get their fish & chips. Their NE Clam chowder is really good too. I don't think about the calories when I go.. (which isn't often)
  • neldabg
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Hubby always gets the Royal Red. Sometimes the french dip (I like that as well).
    I had the Royal Red Robin there last night, and like 3 servings of their fries. Felt good, didn't even bother to figure out the calories for it.
    Royal Red Robin. Happy Birthday! Personally I can't eat there unless forced by some function outside of my control because there is too much sensory input. It's pure chaos in there but hey, FREE is FREE! :)

Thank you! :) Haha. Yeah. I actually eat out very very little, like maybe once a month, but I LOVE free stuff, so for my Birthday week I go ham and take advantage of free Birthday offers (Sephora, Ihop, Baskin Robbins, etc). YES. The sensory input is a lot!

Also, I ended up getting the Royal Red Robin! That's the majority of recommendations here, and I was not disappointed. I ate half the burger and half of the fries that came with it for breakfast today. Thanks you all! The Mushroom Burger and Whiskey River BBQ are runner ups, so I'll make sure to have those for future Birthdays, and everything else I'll keep in mind. Thanks for all the responses you all! :)