Favorite lines from a Movie-Will Farrell Edition

Options

Replies

• joeysrib
    joeysrib Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Gator say his *****es better be using them jimmies!
  • Kittyfeliz
    Kittyfeliz Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I love Will Farrell, especially Anchorman but how about something a little more obscure...

"I think I would recognize an ape if I saw one, okay? And the only thing I do recognize right now is the political fiasco I'm about to avoid here by letting this butt-****ing Brady Bunch go."
  • BigCountry00
    BigCountry00 Posts: 288
    Options
    "You're my boy, BLUE!"
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    I love Will Farrell, especially Anchorman but how about something a little more obscure...

"I think I would recognize an ape if I saw one, okay? And the only thing I do recognize right now is the political fiasco I'm about to avoid here by letting this butt-****ing Brady Bunch go."

Oh so good.....Jay & Silent Bob

OK here is mine....lets see if ANYONE can guess this one

"CHEEEEEEeeeeEEEEEEse"
  • MarkTheBeastR
    MarkTheBeastR Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    "It's so d$&m hot! Milk was a bad choice."-Ron Burgundy
    Can't tell you how many times during a run or a bike ride that I've felt that way after having a protein shake.
  • taldie01
    taldie01 Posts: 378
    Options
    " Well take for instance the other day we were at the olive garden for dinner which was lovely, I happen to look over at a certain waitress taking an order and found myself wondering what color her underoants might be, the odds were they were probably a basic white, cotton, but I sort of think mabe they're silk panties, mabe they're a thong mabe they are something cool I done know about, what I thought we were in the trust tree? were we not?"
  • JDMPWR
    Options
    "This house is a f'king prison!....On Planet Bull****!.....In the galaxy of This Sucks Camel D1cks!"
  • mostein
    mostein Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    You disgust me! You sit on a throne of lies. You smell like beef and cheese, you don't smell like Santa.
  • ejohndrow
    ejohndrow Posts: 1,399 Member
    Options
    "It's so d$&m hot! Milk was a bad choice."-Ron Burgundy
    Can't tell you how many times during a run or a bike ride that I've felt that way after having a protein shake.

I had a day like this not too long ago. I went to McDonalds in the morning after a night of drinking and decided chocolate milk was the choice for me. As I was walking home under the awesome Cuban sun all I could say was, "Milk was a bad choice!"
  • taldie01
    taldie01 Posts: 378
    Options
    " Im fine, I just... worked late, Then, got hungry and I had several meals and lasped into a food coma, Ive had issues with food in the past, I dont know youknow, just the stress of everything I just over did it... but Im in control know"
  • ejohndrow
    ejohndrow Posts: 1,399 Member
    Options
    Not a movie, but the SNL celebrity jeopardy is always fun (even though they aren't necessarily his quotes), and when he plays Robert Goulet on SNL as well.

"Staring contest! You. Me. You win. you always win. Goulet!"
  • JDMPWR
    Options
    "I was thinking we could get together back home and I don't know put on a Sisqo CD..."
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options
    There are so many...especially from Step Brothers..

Dale: What are you doing?!?
    Brennan: I'm burying you.
    Dale: I'm alive Brennan, I'm alive.
    Brennan: You're waking the neighbors! Shut up!

"Barbara Walters, Oprah, and your wife. You gotta eff one, kill one, and marry one, Go!"
  • satch45
    satch45 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    "Why don't you go back to your home on *kitten* Island!"
  • andreamichelle82
    andreamichelle82 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    I'm in a glass case of emotion!
  • _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    Options
    Ma! The Meatloaf! (that's one of my ringtones)
  • pacmanjack
    pacmanjack Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    " It'll give us so much extra space in our room to do ACTIVITIES...!! "
  • Twister19
    Twister19 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    "Trouble? If you call being 9 years old with a 35 year old girlfriend trouble"

"You can't be the man 'cause you're flat in front like Ken!"

Best movie ever!!!
  • trishtrish84
    trishtrish84 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    I tea-bagged your drum set!
  • jmore85
    jmore85 Posts: 36
    Options
    "Dale Doback: You and your mom are hilbillies. This is a house of learned doctors.
    Brennan Huff: You're not a doctor... you're a big, fat, curly-headed f***! "

"Dale Doback: Dad, why are you talking to me like this? I'm your son.
    Dr. Robert Doback: I'm not buying that c**p anymore! "

"Dr. Robert Doback: You know what I got for Christmas? A crushed soul! "

My hubby and I love stepbrothers..... I laugh from start to finish every time we watch it