At the beginning of 2016, I had the goal of losing 10 pounds...

Options
Now, since the beginning of 2016, I've gained 55 pounds. Whoops.

Replies

• mila_lova
    mila_lova Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    It's okay, you can turn it around. Focus on moving forward and becoming healthy.
  • littlegreenshorts
    Options
    I sense a bit of sarcasm here. lol just keep trying, don't give up yet
  • TxTiffani
    TxTiffani Posts: 798 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    I had a goal to lose 30lbs in 2016... I lost 15 then for reasons I can't completely recall I quit tracking, gained it all back, and am literally exactly where I was 12/31/15....to.the.pound. :( Getting back on track tho and definitely want to shoot for losing the majority of the weight before my 35th bday!!!
  • cokris
    cokris Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You can do it!
  • woznube7
    woznube7 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    I did also gain about 30lbs. Life happened... (or 2016 happened.. ya? Womp!) You can do it. Happy New Year!
  • McKay85
    McKay85 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Belive in yourself and allow some forgiveness of self. Today matters. And then tomorrow and the next day. 4 years ago I was whoopin tail by losing 35lbs with 40 to go then I stopped. I now have over 100lbs to lose. I feel your pain. But I'm beating this weight problem this year by just focusing on what I can do each day. I know that being responsible for what I put in my mouth is key. Wishing you the best of luck!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!