Looking for super motivated gals who are aiming to lose 55 pounds / 25kg! Let's do it together!

Options
Hey ladies!! I am 31 (turning 32 in Feb) and very motivated to stay healthy this holiday! Looking for people who are regularly using MFP (especially over Dec and Jan!) so we can inspire each other! I used MFP beginning of 2016 and lost 9kg but weight has been creeping back up. Is there anyone in the same boat who regularly uses the app? Please let me know if I can add you as a friend?

Replies

• misshannahjordan
    Options
    Hi, I am Hannah. A 31 year old secondary teacher from Liverpool, England. Looking to make some FP friends to help to motivate me! :-) x
  • dice80
    dice80 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hey you can add me. I lost 125 in 2015 but have since gained back about 25 give or take. I've been trying to be more honest with myself on logging and would like someone to help me with that. I'm back in the weight room now and "trying" to get my diet under control. I would like to lose 50-60 pounds
  • PeachesNcreamgal
    PeachesNcreamgal Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    I'll be 29 next month and have 20 kgs to lose. I am 5'3" 77 kgs. I love running!
  • kellansmommy11
    kellansmommy11 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm 30 years old, and I have about 50-60 pounds left to lose. I use M FP every day. Love to encourage others!
  • Melawesomes
    Melawesomes Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 33 and hope to lose about 45-50 lbs. I'm on mfp everyday and am also working to make it thru the holidays with no gains, and then lose like crazy over the rest of winter. Feel free to add me!
  • JoyNewton
    JoyNewton Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would love to go on this journey with you! I need to lose about 30 pounds
  • TristaOnTrack
    TristaOnTrack Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I'll join in! I've got about 55 pounds left to go. I log on and track every day. My progress has been super slow, but it is coming off!
  • everher
    everher Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    Yep. I'm 26 years old and looking to lose another 50 - 55 lbs. I've lost 12 lbs already since 10/23 and I'm just trying to finally get this weight off.
  • RainbowPonyPipedreams
    Options
    @everher seems like we are toats in the same boat! Will gladly add you!