2 month weight looks plateau

Options
I'm female, 26 5'8 189. I have been struggling to loose weig for the past two months. I eat healthy, all fruits veggies meats and healthy fats. I've cut out all junk food, I don't even eat bread anymore. My macros is 25 carb, 35 pro and 40 fat. I am a paleo dieter and this is what is best for endomorphs. Ive lost 30 pounds and progress has stopped. I work out daily, doing 21 day fix extreme and now I am inter grating max 30. I get 7- 9 hours sleep. I drink a lot of water. I eat at 1710 calories a day or a little less. I have done refeeds. I have given my body a break from work out, I have changed put my work outs.p going from p90x3 to 21 day fix extreme. I have had a whole week were I ate at maintain economic I have done intermittent fasting. I have changed my macros around and yet I cannot loose weight. I need help. I've followed all the advice online and nothing is working.

Replies

• lady_ghost
    lady_ghost Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    In fact I believe I have gained weight doing all these things
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    tvnz1ryhbdr8.jpg

• lady_ghost
    Options
    I have a food scale I weigh everything that goes into my mouth and double check the macros and nutrients of food just to make sure. Endomorphs struggle with fat loss because our body is so well at storing for energy which makes weight loss possible but harder.
  • queenliz99
    Options
    lady_ghost wrote: »
    I have a food scale I weigh everything that goes into my mouth and double check the macros and nutrients of food just to make sure. Endomorphs struggle with fat loss because our body is so well at storing for energy which makes weight loss possible but harder.

I thought I was an Endomorph(which is hokum) and I lost my weight and now I am maintaining my weight loss.
  • lady_ghost
    Options
    I guess I'll have to go to my doctor to rule out anything. But I got a full blood work done when I was 30 pounds heavier a few months back and he said everything was fine
  • lady_ghost
    Options
    And it was an extensive full blood work
  • red99ryder
    red99ryder Posts: 399 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Someone posted the other day that if your calories are on point have faith in the system it will work .. others have talked about exercise calories .. if your eating those back cut some back for a few weeks and see if things change ..

Good thing is your not gaining that's a win in its self .. I'm 5 8 and around 220 .. MFP has me at 1560 cals to loose 1.5 pounds a week .. some time I loose Less or more but overall trend is spot on

Good luck
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    Open your diary for specific advice

But if you've already seen your doctor and and already lost weight it's probably down to issues with calories in vs calories out
  • lady_ghost
    Options
    Sued0nim wrote: »

Somatotypes are not a scientifically sound concept in weight loss

They were developed in the 1940s by a psychologist on a subjective visual guideline

You don't struggle any more than the next person ..don't buy into the derp it won't be helpful

Hey you don't have to agree with me on body types. I am here to find a solution for my weight loss stall, I am not here looking for a debate. If you have anything else to add to help me loose weight I would appreciate it.
  • lady_ghost
    Options
    red99ryder wrote: »
    Someone posted the other day that if your calories are on point have faith in the system it will work .. others have talked about exercise calories .. if your eating those back cut some back for a few weeks and see if things change ..

Good thing is your not gaining that's a win in its self ..

Good luck

I'll keep at it, I don't eat back the calories I cut. So I'll just keep doing what I'm doing and hope for a change. Thank you

• queenliz99
    Options
    Sue is right, she has tons of insight. Open your diary, maybe you are not getting something wrong in your logging.
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    I've already added it and suggested you open your diary

There's nothing to debate on somatotypes ..just knowledge to share
  • lady_ghost
    Options
    What do you mean open my diary?do you mean show you my diary? Or just review it over again for myself?
  • lady_ghost
    Options
    Upon review the calories I'm taking in is anywhere from 1600-1776 90 percent of the time. with a few 1500 days one 1400 day and one 1830 day. For this month thus far. Last month was I was eating less mostly 1500-1600. I increased my calories by 100 because of 21 day fix extreme. It recommends I eat 1779.
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    What do you mean open my diary?do you mean show you my diary? Or just review it over again for myself?

Change the setting to make it public, so others can view it and give concrete tips.
  • everher
    everher Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    Upon review the calories I'm taking in is anywhere from 1600-1776 90 percent of the time. with a few 1500 days one 1400 day and one 1830 day. For this month thus far. Last month was I was eating less mostly 1500-1600. I increased my calories by 100 because of 21 day fix extreme. It recommends I eat 1779.

What does MFP set your daily goal at for weight loss ? How much weight are you trying to lose a week ? How long has your weight been at a plateau ?
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,526 Member
    Options
    It's not a problem being an "endomorph" because people on the Biggest Loser would be classified that disposition (even though it's not a real thing). And they've lost tons of weight based on calorie deficit. Somatotypes are bunk and while GENETICS can play a role, if you're not losing weight, it's because you're not burning off as much as you eat. Now while you may not be eating a lot, your metabolic rate isn't compensating for the calories you've taken in.
    According to stats, your BMR is approximately 1655 calories. Dependent on your physical activity, I believe your TDEE to be about 2100-2300, so you should be in the right range of calories for weight loss. If the information above is accurate, then it may a stress issue (stress can hold back weight loss) or your calorie expenditure is not that high. Personally I'd have to see how you workout to assess if you're being efficient. Besides the BB workouts, do you do any other physical activity on your own?

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png

• lady_ghost
    Options
    everher wrote: »

What does MFP set your daily goal at for weight loss ? How much weight are you trying to lose a week ? How long has your weight been at a plateau ?

MFP says for lightly active I would need to eat 1330 and for moderate 1660. I work out every day from 45 min to an hour but I'm a stay at home mom so I don't know which one I would fit into. I just decided to follow what my work out program says into the which into 1779 though most of the time into eat 100 calories less than that.