A momma to two, sitting at 305 pounds, 148 pounds later....

Options
If I did it, so can you, I'm pretty sure we all heard that before, but it's true! Just spreading a little motivation in the most difficult month of the year! I have a almost 3 year old and and 1 1/2 year old the love sugar coockies and pizza also drive me crazy lol. I work crazy schedules at work every week, and recently developed relationship problems because of my weight loss, just made a big move to a better home not to mention the financial issues that come with life in general and then CHRISTMAS spending. Whooohooo too much. What I am trying to say is despite all the reasons I have to eat a huge chocolate cake, I don't. Because at the end of the night I feel it. I feel like a failure, like everything I had done and to let it all go. I just can't. So when I feel like eating my whole pantry filled with cookies and fruit gushers, I think about that exact moment I felt like a failure. Honestly makes me grab my purse and my boys and run out the door and go do something productive instead of sitting at home thinking about how food could fill the emptiness. Which ever journey you are on the journey is far from over, because when you reach your goal you will think of a new one , and when you complete that one, you'll think of another one! Because the whole purpose of life is to keep growing! Keep growing! I have failed a lot in my journey, I won't lie about that. But just think why your doing it. Why you started this in the first place. And no matter how far you have come, no matter if it's 5 pounds or 300 pounds, you cannot fail! But overall my biggest advice is HAVE FUN! Fall in love with the journey, share it with others, and if you fail, get back up and kill this *kitten* you got business to do!
I wish I would have typed this up on my laptop but refused to go to the car for the charger lol, so excuse if I have any miss spelling.
And lastly! MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Killing it all the way to Christmas because no matter what I am having my tamales!!

Replies