Maximus wrote: »

Yeah right

Darn. I wanna see that side tat.
  • _dixiana_
    _dixiana_ Posts: 3,262 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    _unsteady_ wrote: »
    My only one it's a tribal piece to remind me where I came from the pentagrams with star of David meaning are irrelevant now
    izlfpz0rba3d.jpg

Oh hey, V.... ;):p
  • kethra
    kethra Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    This is my first tattoo, got it in 2014. I planned for it to be my reward for hitting goal weight but that wasn't in the cards back then. My new goal reward is also more tattoos and definitely plan to hit that goal. I have some ideas for a sleeve I'd like to start.

Image in spoiler code because I'm a dork and want to save some folks some screen space!
    R5VboPM.jpg

I also have my nose pierced. I had an industrial piercing. I loved it, but my ear got very angry at it even with proper care. I was so sad about having to take it out and letting it heal over. :(
  • TwiztedAgony
    TwiztedAgony Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    As for piercings I have both nipples, septum, few in my ears, PA piercing. Wear 7 in all .. all the time, but pierced 9 times.

Tats I have a couple neck tats, 2 on my right arm, and one on my back .. 5 in all.

Will try and get pics up later, well of course I will leave out the PA piercing lol
  • AnnieN276
    AnnieN276 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    kbsv69xy0qph.jpg
  • _ddgjr_
    _ddgjr_ Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I think I posted here under my old account, or maybe it was another thread? But I have 30ish tattoos. A lot to post. And posting my one piercing would get me banned.
  • Nathy_F
    Nathy_F Posts: 40 Member
    Options
  • paco2626
    paco2626 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have my toung nipples peircd i have a prince albert i have 4 skulls on right arm and on my left arm pic of my mom praying a symbol to my mom whom passd 3yrs ago and a cross with prayer hands and a rosery for my stepdad who passd away Wensday
  • indiacaitlin
    indiacaitlin Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    I have 3 tattoos, but only have a photo of one at the moment! This is my super nerdy Lord of the Rings tattoo, geeky but I love it :smile:
    z7lhlcn9a9a2.jpg
  • mrsmammahunter
    mrsmammahunter Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I have way to many in way to many random spots to post pictures of them my 2 favorites are my neck tat of a dream catcher and across my side i have a huge ying yang
  • Kellikat80
    Kellikat80 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    None and I'm quite content, but your artwork looks amazing!
  • BanksySJ11
    BanksySJ11 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    cs7oqtigxa4j.jpg

Leg piece, just 1 of the 7 I have.