Pizza Fail!

Options
13»

Replies

• CafeRacer808
    CafeRacer808 Posts: 2,396 Member
    Options
    I had Chinese food for the first time in a long time last night. I woke up feeling like absolute shite today and was still burping up the taste of kung pao chicken this morning (sorry for the TMI).
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    red99ryder wrote: »
    I'm at Chucky cheese now .. wish me luck

Does the ball pit smell like vomit? Seemed to always be the case when I went. Lol
  • red99ryder
    red99ryder Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Hornsby wrote: »
    red99ryder wrote: »
    I'm at Chucky cheese now .. wish me luck

Does the ball pit smell like vomit? Seemed to always be the case when I went. Lol

No but they had big cookies this time .. and the cheese pizza is pretry good too

• savithny
    savithny Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    Yes, gallstones can result from rapid weight loss, as fat stores are mobilized.

It isn't judging to tell you that, OP. It's letting you know that your rapid weight loss, while probably very satisfying, makes it more likely that your symptoms are gallbladder-related. That means that you should be aware if the symptoms recur that they might be more than food poisoning or fat intolerance...

https://www.niddk.nih.gov/health-information/digestive-diseases/gallstones

• billglitch
    billglitch Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    just a thought...try white pizza also called garlic pizza....not tomato sauce
  • deluxmary2000
    deluxmary2000 Posts: 981 Member
    Options
    Glad you're feeling better!
    My first thought (before your update) was that it was probably a stomach flu. A lot of people, when they get the flu, initially think it has something to do with the last thing they ate.
  • jomariewill
    jomariewill Posts: 35 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Glad you're feeling better!
    My first thought (before your update) was that it was probably a stomach flu. A lot of people, when they get the flu, initially think it has something to do with the last thing they ate.

I wish it would go back to the stomach problems! It went from that to fever to nose running to can't breath to sore throat to headache and body aches to cough. Still can't think about pizza.
  • CattOfTheGarage
    CattOfTheGarage Posts: 2,750 Member
    Options
    Still can't think about pizza.

It may take a while. I once threw up after eating instant noodles. The noodles were not at fault, it was a total coincidence, but I was off them for a few months, felt queasy just thinking about them. It passed in time.
  • Susieq_1994
    Susieq_1994 Posts: 5,361 Member
    Options

It may take a while. I once threw up after eating instant noodles. The noodles were not at fault, it was a total coincidence, but I was off them for a few months, felt queasy just thinking about them. It passed in time.

I had that issue with flamin' hot Cheetos about 7 years ago. Still can't look them in the face! Happens with almost every food that I eat while sick, even though logically I know the food isn't at fault. I'd be SO sad if that happened with pizza though!
  • healthypelican
    healthypelican Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Pregnancy?
  • dragon_girl26
    dragon_girl26 Posts: 2,187 Member
    Options

Yep, I felt that way when I was sick once about cake icing, even when the icing wasn't the culprit. Trouble was, I was a full time cake decorator at the time, so...heh..
  • jelleigh
    jelleigh Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    I did Whole 30 a while back (which eliminates all junk) and when I was finished i remember feeling a little sad that all my old comfort /fab foods just didn't interest me anymore! Lol. It was a good thing realky but a little part if me craved that satisfaction if eating something naughty that you realky love.
  • MalkinMagic71
    MalkinMagic71 Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    Pizza and fail should never be used together. Eating pizza is never a failure haha.
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    Pizza and fail should never be used together. Eating pizza is never a failure haha.

I once tried cooking a raw-base frozen pizza on an open oven rack. Didn't realise the base was raw. The pizza melted through the bars like something in a Dali painting and fell in a mangled heap onto the bottom of the oven.

That was a pizza fail.

:'(
  • ladyreva78
    ladyreva78 Posts: 4,080 Member
    Options

I once tried cooking a raw-base frozen pizza on an open oven rack. Didn't realise the base was raw. The pizza melted through the bars like something in a Dali painting and fell in a mangled heap onto the bottom of the oven.

That was a pizza fail.

:flushed: That must have been a fun time cleaning up...