Lost 4 stone in 6 months

Options
I lost 4 stone in 6 months and I've maintained for last month. Used mfp became a little obsessed but feel great but got people saying I look ill and need to put some back on

Replies

• Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    I think you look great. Sometimes it takes people a while to get used to the smaller you, so it can look a little "wrong" to them until they get used to it.
  • bnovak226
    bnovak226 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Looking great! Do what makes u feel good.
  • naomillion
    naomillion Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Awesome achievement and in such a short period, congrats! What was your routine in those six months?
  • BABYLILAC
    BABYLILAC Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    job well done. You don't look ill at all. People will always talk because they are used to the plumpness lol
    I had my sister in law call me and told me oh you look good in pictures, you need to stop dieting ??I was like what ! I have not even reached my goal yet ! :#
  • tezzler56
    tezzler56 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Routine was half a cup of alpen with low fat milk for breakfast. A packet of chicken chunks from asda for dinner 150 calories. Tea was weight watchers meal or cheese on toast or peanut butter on toast. But I stopped going to McDonald's and eating fast food and started training 3 times a week. I've started eating s but more now like weight watchers meal but with chips. I even had s sausage roll from greggs yesterday! (300 calories!!!) but still haven't had a mds or packet of crisp for 7 months!
  • nanainlaca
    nanainlaca Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I think you look great. Sometimes it takes people a while to get used to the smaller you, so it can look a little "wrong" to them until they get used to it.

Agree! To those of us that don't know you personally you look healthy. Great job and congratulations
  • ClubSilencio
    ClubSilencio Posts: 2,983 Member
    Options
    You look like a much younger chap now. Congrats and well done.

• aliciaajla7
    aliciaajla7 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Inspiring! Great job thumbs ☝
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!