sad and fat in NY

Options
Hi everyone, new here and starting fresh..I just lost both my parents last year and have been in a downward spiral since. I moved to a new state(New York) closer to family..I have had a hard time finding work in the small town, no friends and massive weight gain...I have a 6 year old and need to focus on getting back on my feet...nice to meet everyone :)

Replies

• billglitch
    billglitch Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Where in NY? I am near Canandaigua. I have been working on my weigh loss since January and have lost 117 pounds. If i can help let me know
  • Vixen0113
    Vixen0113 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I'm in dolgeville, about 20 minutes from Herkimer...and awesome job on the weightloss!
  • Manly_hood
    Manly_hood Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Sorry to hear that. Good luck with your weight loose journey. Feel free to add
  • price101110
    price101110 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    welcome! i also live in NY, Western NY to be exact
  • TrynaGetHealthy2017
    Options
    Sorry to hear about your lost, tons of prayers coming your way:) I am sending you a friend request!!!
  • becky10rp
    becky10rp Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    Originally from the Syracuse, NY area - relatives in the Utica area - now in Maryland. Feel free to 'friend' me!
  • RachelElser
    RachelElser Posts: 1,049 Member
    Options
    Vixen0113 wrote: »
    I'm in dolgeville, about 20 minutes from Herkimer...and awesome job on the weightloss!

OOOOO Herkimer, my friend just married a guy from Herkimer!! Do you know a family with the last name Lewis? His name is Ryan, and he has two sisters.

I'm in Allegany which is a bit away.
  • Chastity32
    Chastity32 Posts: 3 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    So sorry to hear about your loss. Totally can relate. Had a very close family member pass then moved to a new state as well. It is so so difficult not having friends close. Add me, add me! We can help one another!! Anybody on this journey of health please feel free to add me.