Newbie - Weston super mare - UK

Options
Heya people

After miserably moaning down the phone for weeks on end to my good friend claire (bigclaire88) I have finally joined the site. Hoping to gain control of my eating habits, I know I can do just need some support and gental nagging. I used to weigh 19'10 at my heavisest and in november 2007 I went on a diet and got down to 12'13 after starting a new job and splitting with my partner and giving up smoking I piled on the pounds I am now 15'6. I am depressed and miserable about it and can't fit into any of my nice clothes any more. So the idea is to come on here every night and keep a track of whats going in my mouth and hopefully but next summer get into my lovely clothes again.
Being a taxi driver makes it hard too as I am sat down all the time and I work nights so its all ultra hard but I shalt be beaten!
Looking to meet some interesting and new friends on here.

Replies

• BigClaire88
    Options
    Glad to see you on here, I think it will do you the world of good :) you know where I am if you need a good nagging :laugh:
  • missy1970eb
    missy1970eb Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    hi welcome and gd luck im in bristol:smile:
  • ritaadkins2002
    ritaadkins2002 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    welcome abooard; u will love mfp we all are here for u
  • odessey
    odessey Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    this was my introduction ~
    Tue 06/21/11 07:16 PMHi everyone im Bill from Alton in Hampshire, have been getting a bit of a ribbing (well technically not since people cannot see my ribs lol) and decided time to watch what i eat and try and scare myself into losing some weight, plus just discovered most of my jeans do not fit (well they fit but im in pain) so any tips anyone has or if you just wanna say hi or add me as a friend so we can mutually encourage each other, drop me a mail.

cheers

Bill

welcome to the site we can now share recipes,
  • whiskeywhisper
    Options
    Thanks for the encouragement people. Anyone local to me please add me as a friend, could always do witha gym buddy.