Want to have another baby

Options
I have two littles under 3 who keep me busy, but we are considering a 3rd baby in the not too distant future. Problem being that with my last pregnancy I was under 'consultant led pre-natal care' because of my weight. It meant LOTS of extra appointments and more of a strain on my back (the toddler hanging off me didn't help!!). So I am determined to get under that 'consultant care line' and go back to the midwifery led team. #letsdothis

Replies

• mfsander
    mfsander Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have two littles under 3 who keep me busy, but we are considering a 3rd baby in the not too distant future. Problem being that with my last pregnancy I was under 'consultant led pre-natal care' because of my weight. It meant LOTS of extra appointments and more of a strain on my back (the toddler hanging off me didn't help!!). So I am determined to get under that 'consultant care line' and go back to the midwifery led team. #letsdothis

If you already have 2, do you need another?
  • Carlos_421
    Carlos_421 Posts: 5,132 Member
    Options
    I think you meant this for another section (unless you'd like us to debate whether or not you should have another child).

I'm going with she wants us to debate the issue.

OP, is your husband gainfully employed?
  • crackpotbaby
    crackpotbaby Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    mfsander wrote: »

What business of yours is this comment?

Completely missing the point of the OPs post and jumping into judgement/criticism of personal choices.

• AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,344 Member
    Options
    lizery wrote: »
    mfsander wrote: »

What business of yours is this comment?

Completely missing the point of the OPs post and jumping into judgement/criticism of personal choices.

Hey, at least it frames the issue in a way that is more applicable for the Debate forum. :D
  • retailmagpie
    retailmagpie Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    This being a 'motivation and support' board. I just wanted advice on getting my weight down healthily and sustainably pre-pregnancy. The want for a third baby doesn't need discussion. Haha