ANYONE in their 20's? Need to lose 100+lbs

Options
Hey I'm Becca, I'm 29 and 256 pounds. Looking for friends on here to support each other... Friend me!
-It's going to be a journey-

Replies

• misserin122
    misserin122 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Hi Becca! I'm Erin, I'm 25 and have about 50 pounds to lose. Feel free to add me! :)
  • Strength2Succeed
    Strength2Succeed Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Hi Becca!
    I am 32 and have about 60lbs to loose...would love to support u on ur journey as our goals are quite similar! Feel free to add me!
  • lanerachel3968
    lanerachel3968 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Lane! I've already lost 50lbs and am looking to lose about 50 more!
  • ktelizbeth
    ktelizbeth Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, Becca! I am 28 and I have 52 pounds to lose! I am beyond motivated right now, and will need some support when that feeling passes ;) Feel free to add me along with anyone else in this same boat! :)
  • Treed61510
    Treed61510 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm TAsha. I'm 27 and I have 110 pounds to lose! Feel free to add me. I'm super motivated so I can fit into my wedding dress! Good luck everyone!
  • Liz_1713
    Liz_1713 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello! My name is Elizabeth (Liz). I am 26 and looking to lose 100+lbs. Add me! We can do it!
  • agruenes3892
    agruenes3892 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I am Adrienne. I am 23 years old. I also need to lose 100+ lbs. We are all in this together. Everyone can add me if they want. We can do this.
  • MaybeLed
    MaybeLed Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Slightly less than 100lb to go now after already losing some! and I'm still on my 20's (just)
  • obinnorie
    obinnorie Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hullo! I am 28 from Chicago, feel free to add me! I am looking to lose at least 40lbs.
    Would love to have more friends with weight loss goals!
  • Shakiraj22
    Shakiraj22 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm Shakira! I'm 21 and looking to lose 50 pounds. Please add me so we can support each other!
  • brittellington
    brittellington Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Brittany! I'm 23 and I weigh 242 pounds. I am looking to lose about 100 pounds. I've always struggled with my weight, trying numerous diets and fads, but calorie counting is the only thing that has truly worked for me. I'm dedicated to this and would love to have the support of this group. Feel free to add me!