How to use apetamin syrup

Options
So I just bought my first bottle of apetamin syrup to increase my appetite and am wondering how often I should be taking it, in what dose and when? I've seen different people do different things, is 5 ml in the morning and again in the afternoon enough? or would it work the same taking 10 ml before bed?

Replies

• psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,401 MFP Moderator
    Options
    OP, I would highly recommend you take a look at: https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10326769/are-you-a-hard-gainer-please-read/p1

The majority of the Apetamin users on this board have gained weight (ranging from 5-10ml), but also have complained about gaining significant amounts stomach fat and severe bloating that has been caused by using this.

If you want to gain weight correctly, where you can be happy with your results, gain slowly (.5-1 lb per week) and follow a progressive overload lifting program.
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    Pour it down the sink.

seconded
  • HamsterManV2
    HamsterManV2 Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    Eat calorie dense foods. Olive oil, nuts, whole fat milk, etc.
  • comptonelizabeth
    comptonelizabeth Posts: 1,701 Member
    Options
    Why do people post these questions about ampetamine and then not come back?
  • NaomiAnna22
    NaomiAnna22 Posts: 36 Member
    Options

what do you mean.. I read all the replies but these aren't even answering the questions that I asked.
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,401 MFP Moderator
    Options

what do you mean.. I read all the replies but these aren't even answering the questions that I asked.

The problem is, the people who stay around and post don't use it. Largely becauae I have yet to see anyone get the body they want by using it, something usually something that is convered prior to using it.

If you search though, i few people mention dosage.
  • comptonelizabeth
    Options

OK,sorry. There are a few threads if you search, which talk about dosage.
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    Does the bottle not come with directions? Sorry if this is a stupid question, but these things really should have dosing a frequency information.
  • comptonelizabeth
    Options
    From what I have read, you have to play around with the dosage,especially as it causes drowsiness in some people.
  • NaomiAnna22
    NaomiAnna22 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Update: definitely more hungry throughout the day.