My fittness pal not calculating exercise on the weekly view of calories

Options
I'm having trouble with my fittness pal calculating calories for the week. So yesterday I ate 1699 but exercised and had 234 over, but when I looked on the weekly view it just had 1699 and said I'd gone over as my daily calorie intake is 1200.not a major problem but it's just if I do go over once or twice in the week the weekly calorie view helps keep me under my calories for the week so I can still lose weight.

Replies

• CyberTone
    CyberTone Posts: 7,337 Member
    Options
    Are you using the mobile app (which one), or the web version? If a mobile app, are you looking at Total or Net on the Nutrition > Calories > Week View?
  • carolinamccabe22
    Options
    It's mobile app and its the one where it says calories under if you are under or calories over.
  • Tacklewasher
    Tacklewasher Posts: 7,122 Member
    Options
    iPhone or Android?
  • jkd2426
    jkd2426 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    @carolinam, did you set all your settings i had to check mark mine to show on my food diary im on a computer
  • lfl22
    lfl22 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    We also have problem with one of two iPhones, both . Worked ok on 12/16, not since. Seems that Fitbit not talking to MyFitnessPal.

• CyberTone
    CyberTone Posts: 7,337 Member
    Options
    It's mobile app and its the one where it says calories under if you are under or calories over.

There should be two different views on that page. By tapping on the the word "Total" or "Net," the charts and data should show different values if things are working properly. I say should, because I don't use iphone; I'm on an old Android version, so I don't know the exact wording.

If the "Net" chart is wrong, I would recommend opening a Case with Customer Support on the MFP Help/FAQ pages...

myfitnesspal.desk.com/customer/portal/emails/new