If you're tired of starting over stop giving up! Weekly accountability for 12/12-12/16 check in!

Options
13»

Replies

• Mimi_NY
    Mimi_NY Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    New Monday...New Start. Prepped all my meals today and plan to go for a walk at lunch. have my bottle of water right near me at all times. Hope to drink at least 50oz today.
  • jessiquoi
    jessiquoi Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    I'm proud that I'm tracking my food finally. Even though I'm running out of calories faster than the day warrants, tracking stopped me from getting food outside and eating more than i needed.
  • Leroyoliver
    Leroyoliver Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Tracked today (thanks to your support). Calories close to goal, but not healthy choices- too much sugar and fat. Water good so far 72 oz. little yoga this am.
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    I did all the things... Just a little more water to drink. Trying to get myself in a better mood. I blame hormones and nasty weather.
  • jessiquoi
    Options
    i tracked everything, even the stupid pizza i enjoyed for dinner that brought me way over my allotment. i consider the day a success. thanks for your support!
  • Leroyoliver
    Options
    Having such a hard time getting exercise in... already up at 5.... kids in bed around 8, then I'm ready to crash
  • jessiquoi
    Options
    so bummed, my fitbit is out of power already and today is bound to be my most active day. I already tracked my breakfast and lunch and one snack, and am excited to see what I have left for the end of the day. I know I will do better food wise today than yesterday, and I will continue to track every bite regardless. I've got my first of several large unsweetened ice teas on my desk.

wishing you all a healthy and happy day!
  • jessiquoi
    Options
    just curious, since this is dated through the 16, are we going to have a new thread every week?
  • Leroyoliver
    Options
    Tracking but that's all I got today...
  • yoursingingrealtor
    Options
    Please add me as well. I am so tired of starting over.
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    Logged and exercised, working on finishing my water! :)