Thinking about a tummy tuck

Options
So I'm 28 I have had 3 kids and I'm currently losing weight I'm almost at 60 lbs loss so far and I was wanting to know if anyone has had skin remove?

Replies

• robininfl
    robininfl Posts: 1,137 Member
    Options
    Not me but my co-worker did this, and had incredible results. If you are done losing weight and stable for a few years, and belly has not recovered, yes I think this is the plastic surgery with the most bang for your buck. She did tummy tuck and boob lift and it pretty much changed her life. Went from flabby/flat to smooth and tight and curvy.

She'd only had one kid, but had very delicate skin that did not shrink back at all.

It is brutal, and expensive, look for a very very good plastic surgeon. I would not do it for the small change I'd get, but if you have a lot of skin, her results convinced me of the benefits of this surgery.
  • trigden1991
    trigden1991 Posts: 4,658 Member
    Options
    robininfl wrote: »
    If you are done losing weight and stable for a few years, and belly has not recovered, yes I think this is the plastic surgery with the most bang for your buck.

From what I've heard this is key. Lose all the fat you need to, maintain it for a while to let you body/skin adapt and then consider surgery.
  • Manda5352
    Manda5352 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Not me but my co-worker did this, and had incredible results. If you are done losing weight and stable for a few years, and belly has not recovered, yes I think this is the plastic surgery with the most bang for your buck. She did tummy tuck and boob lift and it pretty much changed her life. Went from flabby/flat to smooth and tight and curvy.

She'd only had one kid, but had very delicate skin that did not shrink back at all.

It is brutal, and expensive, look for a very very good plastic surgeon. I would not do it for the small change I'd get, but if you have a lot of skin, her results convinced me of the benefits of this surgery.

I' not done losing weight yet but definitely thinking about in the future. I have a lot of lose skin bottom on my tummy
  • Manda5352
    Manda5352 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    If you are done losing weight and stable for a few years, and belly has not recovered, yes I think this is the plastic surgery with the most bang for your buck.

From what I've heard this is key. Lose all the fat you need to, maintain it for a while to let you body/skin adapt and then consider surgery.

Thanks yea I'm wanting to loss more first