discouraged

Options
Just thought I'd try to connect with a few ppl..been on MyFitness Pal for a few weeks...Gained a pound - grrr...

Replies

• JTlivez
    JTlivez Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Just try and keep motivated, you don't need other people. To be honest, just setting goals in my phone and remembering to be productive helps a lot. Doesn't matter if it's exercising, eating correctly, or getting general work done. Friend me if you're up to it, I'm just getting started myself. :)
  • Hiker_Rob
    Hiker_Rob Posts: 5,547 Member
    Options
    A pound fluctuation is not usually to be concerned about as your weight will go up and down each day. You will obviously want to see the tend go down but on a day to day basis it can change either way. Look through this thread for more friends, there are a number of people looking. Good luck!!
  • julietterp
    julietterp Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have been on here since mid-August, faithfully logging in, and have lost 22 lbs, with another 20 lbs to go. Keep in there, the first few weeks, nothing and then slowly and steadily it has come off. I purchased a treadmill recently, and because of a past knee injury, I can;t run but I do 30-60 minutes walking on it a day at 3 to 3.5 mph. Even when I go off (i.e. thanksgiving), I still log everything in so the following few days I will make up for it.