Post Your Weight Lifting Before and After Pics! (Women Preferably)

2»

Replies

• Jezreel12
    Jezreel12 Posts: 246 Member
    All of you are truly amazing with your transformations B)
  • SammyPacks
    SammyPacks Posts: 697 Member
    CJMQ wrote: »
    Hi Sammy, these photos are about 3 years apart, but roughly same weight I'm 5'7" around 150 lb. The older pics I may have been up to 155 lb. I have been doing crossfit and Olympic lifting for almost 2 years now. I used to wear 8/10 dress size, now 4/6.

q1g07awrsl2m.jpg
    12e5q7wcwk0r.jpg

Amazing!!! All of you ladies are truly amazing.
  • ddeliciosa
    ddeliciosa Posts: 168 Member
    Wow! Really incredible and inspiring transformations, ladies!
  • smile_laughter
    smile_laughter Posts: 3,682 Member

My before and after picture is about as extreme as it can get. The first picture is me in September of 2013 after just suffering a large stroke which initially left me paralyzed on my left side and in a wheelchair for 6 months. The second picture is me now. My message is simple. Never stop fighting for what you want and when you believe in yourself miraculous things can happen. 3g3f3qdwt1dj.jpg

Thank you for sharing this with us. This is incredibly inspiring.
  • RCMPWannaBe
    RCMPWannaBe Posts: 84 Member
    My before and after picture is about as extreme as it can get. The first picture is me in September of 2013 after just suffering a large stroke which initially left me paralyzed on my left side and in a wheelchair for 6 months. The second picture is me now. My message is simple. Never stop fighting for what you want and when you believe in yourself miraculous things can happen. 3g3f3qdwt1dj.jpg

Amazing! You absolutely kick butt!
  • Ryokat
    Ryokat Posts: 168 Member
    I too had a large stroke this May, my left leg has come back pretty good (I can now run!), but left hand won't open and arm isn't particularly functional, I figure I won't be be able to lift weights. When were you able to start lifting, and did your arm come back quickly?

• Can I ask what program yall use for lifting? I want to get into it as I hate cardio with a freaking passion but I don't know where to start!
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,439 Member
    Can I ask what program yall use for lifting? I want to get into it as I hate cardio with a freaking passion but I don't know where to start!

Go over to this thread... FYI, my answer is always Stronglifts 5X5. Five lifts to learn, only three days a week, about 45 minutes per session. Awesome GAINZ! You can download the app at stronglifts.com to track your progress.

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10332083/which-lifting-program-is-the-best-for-you/p1
  • NanP135
    NanP135 Posts: 219 Member
    I agree sronglifts 5 x 5 has helped me lose weight and tone.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!