Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Fitbit

twokatlover
twokatlover Posts: 24 Member
edited December 2016 in Fitness and Exercise
Thinking of either the charge hr or charge 2. any suggestions? I want the HTML.

Replies

• successgal1
    successgal1 Posts: 996 Member
    HTML is for web design. If you mean HR monitor they both have that. Charge 2 is the new improved version of the Charge HR which I have. I glanced at it at Costco yesterday but didn't see any features that I thought I'd need, though I think it may have other wrist band options.
  • mattdhall
    mattdhall Posts: 85 Member
    edited December 2016
    <html>
    <body>
    <p><blink>I would suggest the <i>Charge 2</i>. I have a Charge HR, and I'm on my third unit, as I've had to request warrant replacement twice now.</blink>
    </body>
    </html>
  • moesis
    moesis Posts: 874 Member
    <a href= .... ahhh, who am I kidding, it's been over 10 years since I've coded in html.

What do you want your FitBit to track? Have you looked at other activity monitors?
  • AndyCool22
    AndyCool22 Posts: 131 Member
    Depending on what you want to track.........i have the fitbit zip, which measures calories, steps, distance, and active minutes. it's been going strong for almost 3 years now, since it uses replaceable watch batteries that last about 6 months. a lot of people i know with the rechargeable fitbits have not lasted much more than the year warranty they have because the battery has quit charging or the bands have worn out.