Tattoos?

Options
13»

Replies

• KatiePeca
    KatiePeca Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    I have two tattoos, both are in memory of my son Everett who passed away when he was 20 days old. On my ankleI have his foot prints, surrounded in cherry blossoms and his name printed below, on my inner forearm I have his hand print, beneath that a small letter "e". I would consider also getting another tattoo of a sparrow in representation of my favorite bible quote.

Katie
  • sunshine__angel
    sunshine__angel Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I have tattoos as well. I would maybe suggest a ball (whichever sport your son enjoys most) or something about that sport and then get his name tattooed on or above it. You could do that and then something similar for your daughter, with something she enjoys. I like the idea of getting tattoos to do with your kids because you know you won't regret it, but if you are religious those are great ideas too. Whatever you decide, have fun!!
  • SemperAnticus1643
    SemperAnticus1643 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    I have 3 tattoos. 2 represent my oldest daughter. I have a heart with her name in it on my ankle and a turtle between my shoulder blades on my back. The turtle represents my daughter. She was a fat round thing as a baby. When she stretched she looked like a turtle coming out of her shell then she'd go back to the little fat round thing. lol I also have my initials before I got married of course tattoo on the lower part of my stomach. Only publicly seen when we go swimming.
  • iKchuuuu
    iKchuuuu Posts: 13
    Options
    want to see my tattoos?

http://i804.photobucket.com/albums/yy324/kizzychoo/Me/8219280_6208.jpg

http://i804.photobucket.com/albums/yy324/kizzychoo/Me/8219280_9433.jpg

http://i804.photobucket.com/albums/yy324/kizzychoo/Me/8219280_1783.jpg

The top was is my most recent, the second is the second one i got, and the last is the first one i got.
    Sorry pics wont show up ^^;
  • bgelliott
    bgelliott Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Im not a fan of tattoos so I have no opinion on what you should get but I enjoyed reading everyone's post! Good Luck deciding.
  • JaydeSkye
    JaydeSkye Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I think you should get the superman logo ;-)

YES. You could get superman, in comic book form, but have his face look like yours and he can be balancing a ball on one finger, but the ball is actually a globe of earth with your kids' names on the continents - with room for more down the line. Get it - your kids are your world? Oh and Superman is wearing camouflage print on his suit and a Yankees hat of course. And underneath in the same "Superman" lettering if should say "SuperDad"
  • ennaejay
    ennaejay Posts: 575
    Options
    I vote for ΑΓΑΠΗ

It's "agape", in Greek. Have it tattooed on your wedding band finger. Single dad or no, it sounds like you're committed to something / someOne bigger than a person.

My DH and I both have this. Wedding bands come and go, but your love for Christ - and your fatherhood to your kids - has a claim on your soul that nothing else ever will.

And if you remarry, your DP could get it done too if she's not a sissy :-)
  • jclayton28
    Options
    I have a friend who has his sons baby foot print on his forearm and his name and date of birth above and beneath it. I've always thought that was really cool.