Hello! Looking for other mommies of little ones!

Options
Hi all!
I am looking for other moms of little ones to help motivate me, and who understand the struggles of having young kids. I have a 2.5 year old, and a 6-month old. I feel like I ought to be skinny from chasing these two around all the time! Lost the "baby weight" but I wasn't exactly happy with the weight before these two either :)

Please add me as a friend!
Thanks!

Replies

• jrcox520
    jrcox520 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Hi! I've got a three year old. He's a menace and I love him more than anything. Welcome to the site!
  • MommyRJ
    MommyRJ Posts: 2
    Options
    hi!!! I have a 2.5 yo son and a 1 yo daughter....i feel lost and insane most days :):) we also live in a rural area so no gym, no time away...i stay home with them full time. And i have tons of Dvds but thats almost impossible most days haha.

i feel you 100%!
  • Kagard11
    Kagard11 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    I have a 3 Year old and an 8 year old and never lost my 3 year olds baby weight! I'm finally getting down to business! I can no longer say that it's baby weight lol!!!! Please feel free to add me as a friend!
  • rileymama
    rileymama Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I have 4 kids 5 and under...I understand the SAHM business :) Sending you a friend request!
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    I have an almost 5 year old, one who just turned 3 and one who just turned 1. I have to get up at 5:30am to get workouts in!
  • ICantW8
    ICantW8 Posts: 7
    Options
    Hi I also have two little ones a 3 and 4 year old. I feel like I should have lost my baby weight by now, yet I am still carrying it around three years later. I understand trust me. Feel free to add me
  • KatiePeca
    KatiePeca Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I've got a 5.5 year old, a 3.5 year old and a 3 month old :)

Katie
  • buccynde
    buccynde Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I also new to this. I have an 8 and 5 year old. Still losing the baby weight! Welcome!
  • ltbrdg
    ltbrdg Posts: 19
    Options
    I have a 6 yr old and a 3 yr old. I feel your pain. Welcome!
  • coastiewife906
    Options
    Hi, I have a 4.5 year old and a 13 month old. I have struggled with post pardom and regular depression which made me struggle with my weight for the last 5 years! I was doing fine just before I got pregnant with my second and I only gained 5 lbs during it. Then post pardom hit me again and I lost the initial baby weight but bounced back up to my last pregnant weight! Then I finally talked to my doctor about meds and it's helped me a lot!! I have just started my journey about 2.5 weeks ago and going strong!! I rely on my hubby for exercise support and I'm learning behavior modification! The point is that you need a support network!! I found mine with my husband and doc, what us yours? I am more than willing to help support you! I know a lot about nutrition it just took me awhile to apply it! I also know a lot for my age, life experience! So friend me and we can have a successfully journey!!

Hw:205
    Cw:186
    Gw:135 or lower
    Shannon
  • adnuckolls
    adnuckolls Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have a 2 yr old and an 8 month old and I stay home with them during the day. I definitely understand the feeling that we should be skinnier with all the running around we do with the kids! Sending you a friend request!
  • GeekGirlOnAQuest
    GeekGirlOnAQuest Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have a 3.5 year old and a 2 year old and they are my biggest motivation to lose weight! I want to be able to keep up with them and be a good role model for them for a long, long time. And I want to have a lot more pictures of me for them to look back on in the future lol! Anyone can add me as a friend, I love sharing encouragement and support!
  • KRB28
    KRB28 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just joined 10 minutes ago...LOL. I have a 6 month old and desperately need to lose the baby weight!
  • katloaf
    katloaf Posts: 26
    Options
    Hiya

I have a 5 year old, 3 year old and a 4 month old. Fun times indeed :D
  • BMiller5
    BMiller5 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I have a 3 year old boy and 15 month old twins(boy&girl).
  • bonjour24
    bonjour24 Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    hi and welcome!!!
    feel free to add me- i have a 4 1/2 yr old, a 3 yr old and a 9 month old. i work full time shifts. i know exactly how hard it is. but i'm 10kgs lighter now than i was when i got pregnant with my 1st! just finding the time and motivation at the same time is the biggest challenge i think. but then when you stop making excuses and start finding solutions, that's when things will start to fall into place :-)

good luck
  • Lexiehsub76
    Options
    Hello welcome aboard feel free to add me as well I am married with 3 kids 14yrs, 3yrs and 4yrs I am trying to lose 30lbs!!!
  • Kalee34
    Kalee34 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Hello & Welcome!! This is the place to be if you are serious about losing weight.
    I am a stay at home Mom of 4 (7, 5, 3 1/2 & 2), plus 1 on the way. Every day is crazy, I do the best I can when I can. Good luck on your weightloss journey!!
  • thefishers4
    thefishers4 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Add me. I have a 4 year old and a 3 year old. BOYS 12.5 months apart.
  • cardiojunkie14
    Options
    I am a mommy of 2 kiddos. My oldest is 5 and youngest is 22months. I totally understand how hard it is to get those workouts in w/little ones. My husband works nights so I am a single mommy 4 nights out of the week and after working all day then coming home to take of the boys I just lost all my motivation to workout. But MYFITNESSPAL has helped me out so much. I just became a user of this site a couple of weeks ago but didn't really start becoming active until this week. It has been a tremendous help. I'm going to send you a friend request.