Christians....where you at??

Options
Any JESUS people on here looking for accountability and friends! Add me!

Replies

• Nathancool54
    Nathancool54 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    God is a lie
  • char71165
    char71165 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Yes! I just sent you a friends request.
  • booboo42064
    booboo42064 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    If you believe that, Nathancool54, the rest of us will pray for you. :'(
  • rayadverb
    rayadverb Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    What an insane comment thread. Why is this relevant to weight loss whatsoever? Why the need to ostracize people outside of your religion?

Also, avemariajoy, please stop fasting for your non-believing family and friends. What a strange, martyr and self-absorbed behavior. God doesn't care whether or not you're fat, and if he does, you're in the wrong wheelhouse.
  • kbmnurse
    kbmnurse Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    Nope.
  • nicku45
    nicku45 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am a believer but not using it to convert anyone.....I would use other places to do that! Merry Christmas!
  • JamestheLiar
    JamestheLiar Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    rayadverb wrote: »
    What an insane comment thread. Why is this relevant to weight loss whatsoever? Why the need to ostracize people outside of your religion?

Also, avemariajoy, please stop fasting for your non-believing family and friends. What a strange, martyr and self-absorbed behavior. God doesn't care whether or not you're fat, and if he does, you're in the wrong wheelhouse.

I missed all the ostracizing because I'm always late to stuff like this. Do I need a sign or something?
  • 4theking
    4theking Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    I love Jesus!
  • MeanderingMammal
    MeanderingMammal Posts: 7,866 Member
    Options
    rayadverb wrote: »

It's reasonable that people will seek like minded contacts to share things with. Is it any different to people looking for other Crossfitters, cyclists, runners etc?

What I find intruiging is the difference when occasionally someone posts looking for other Muslim contacts. Not often, but I have seen it and it gets ugly quickly.

• MarvinsFitLife
    MarvinsFitLife Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    God is love