18 and getting shredded

Options
I just started cutting food down and hittin the gym more started Monday and it's wensday now and went from 165 to 161 goal is to get to 150

Replies

• andrelittle2323
    andrelittle2323 Posts: 32 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    If you're going for straight definition and weight loss than you're on the right path.
  • Nathancool54
    Nathancool54 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Yup that's my goal I want dick skin and just a lil more the advrage muscle like fitness model but a lil more shredded
  • Nathancool54
    edited December 2016
    Options
    It's Thursday now just checking in today I woke up hoped on the scale at a soled 160lbs but I woke up with hunger pains it woke me up at 6 in the morning I went back to sleep hopin it would go away then I woke up at 10 n it was even worse so I drank alot of water and Oder a chicken parm sub it was amazing after cutting food back but is it gonna make me gain weight even if I count the calories?
  • snickerscharlie
    snickerscharlie Posts: 8,578 Member
    Options
    How old are you really? Your profile says you're 26, but you're 18 in the title of this thread. The advice people will give you will differ depending on what your real age is.
  • Nathancool54
    Options
  • Nathancool54
    Options
    y93pwb6p7vki.jpg

This is me right now no pump trying to get more definition especially in my abs
  • cerise_noir
    cerise_noir Posts: 5,468 Member
    Options
    Yup that's my goal I want dick skin and just a lil more the advrage muscle like fitness model but a lil more shredded

Uh...dude?
  • Nathancool54
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Lmao the real lifters kno what I mean lmfao
  • andrelittle2323
    andrelittle2323 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    For good definition start your day off with 100 sit ups/100 crunches, 100 push ups and and 100 free squats (no weight). If anything this will be a good workout to start you off as you progress into Plyometric (which is freaking amazing for definition and overall strength). Light weights at high reps do great too. Cardio, cardio and more cardio to lose that extra fat and get cut as hell.
  • Nathancool54
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Idk if your dick might be small and shriveled lmaoo but No ripped thin skin low body fat
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    No ripped

That sounds painful. :laugh:

All the best on reaching your goals.
  • Alyssa_Is_LosingIt
    Alyssa_Is_LosingIt Posts: 4,696 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    For good definition start your day off with 100 sit ups/100 crunches, 100 push ups and and 100 free squats (no weight). If anything this will be a good workout to start you off as you progress into Plyometric (which is freaking amazing for definition and overall strength). Light weights at high reps do great too. Cardio, cardio and more cardio to lose that extra fat and get cut as hell.

It seems like tons of cardio with no heavy weight lifting on his cut would cause him to lose more muscle than necessary, making it more difficult to build muscle if he decides to bulk afterwards.

I would suggest a moderate calorie deficit (-250 from TDEE) with adequate protein and heavy lifting to preserve muscle mass.

OP if you want "dickskin" you're going to have to get your BF% pretty low. And keep in mind that is not how most bodybuilders' skin looks all the time, it gets thin and veiny like that because they dehydrate before a show. Most of the time, the skin looks more normal.
  • Nathancool54
    Options
    Rn I'm not watching my protein I eat a lot of salad eggs and tuna sandwiches I drink a lot of aminos and bcaa's because it kills apitite and preservs muscle I'm not too worried about pesurving muscle I gain muscle easily never was a problem
  • Nathancool54
    edited December 2016
    Options
    What body fat % would u guys guess I'm at just by looking at me?
  • Alyssa_Is_LosingIt
    Options
    What body fat % would u guys guess I'm at just by looking at me?

body-fat-percentage-men.jpg

Going by this chart I'd guess around 20%.
  • Nathancool54
    Options
    I would say in between 20 and 15 I mean I have a lil ab definition
  • cerise_noir
    cerise_noir Posts: 5,468 Member
    Options
    Idk if your dick might be small and shriveled lmaoo but No ripped thin skin low body fat

So, vascular?
  • Nathancool54
    Options

So, vascular?

I don't care about vascularity just want a lot of definition

• Alyssa_Is_LosingIt
    Options
    I would say in between 20 and 15 I mean I have a lil ab definition

Oh, okay.