Anyone want to lose 20kg (44lbs) with me?

Options
13»

Replies

• char71165
    char71165 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I will join you. I have a lot more to lose but that is okay. Any removal of excess body fat is good!
  • Andydutz
    Andydutz Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi, I need to loose 50-60lbs. I really need inspiration as I've carried this extra weight for 10 years now (since settling down lol). But I have no idea how to join a group.
  • FitNotFat2017
    FitNotFat2017 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey I'll join you all if that's okay? I'm 100kg and need to get to 75kg so I have about 25kg to lose. I really need all the help I can get so please feel free to add me. Is there a group to join on here or a Whatsapp thing, or do we just all add each other through this?
  • madina030877
    madina030877 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I would love to join, 30 pounds to loose after 4 kids, currently 182 pounds, please add me.
  • mcgeechat28
    mcgeechat28 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I will love to join I am 5'2 and I weight 172 pounds
  • richfire785
    richfire785 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Count me in! When I started a couple of weeks ago I had 41 to loose. Down 7 right now. Feel free to add.
  • Paul_Czech
    Paul_Czech Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join in I started at 115kg in August 2016, Today I'm at 89,5kg with my goal at 79kg so I'm going in the right direction :) I'm based In the Czech Republic
    I love to walk but my goal is to be able to run by the summer of 2017.
  • AEPHubinc2015
    AEPHubinc2015 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I'm in.
    64 yr old yoga and meditation teacher. 5'2" 165 lbs.
  • anneingram31
    anneingram31 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Yep would love to join...need all the motivation I can get
  • secret_despair30
    secret_despair30 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    please add me. im also looking to lose at least 40lbs! im 30 and 5'5" and ridiculously overweight. need all the support I can get!
  • anneingram31
    Options
    please add me. im also looking to lose at least 40lbs! im 30 and 5'5" and ridiculously overweight. need all the support I can get!

How do we join this group? Do we just add the friends?
  • EllieBMackal
    EllieBMackal Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Me me me! Is it okay if I add people on this thread? I'm 5"0 my starting weight is 77 and wanna be 58. I need all the motivation and I'd happily motivate you
  • secret_despair30
    secret_despair30 Posts: 57 Member
    Options

How do we join this group? Do we just add the friends?

I have no idea, just started here about a month ago.
  • anneingram31
    Options
    Me me me! Is it okay if I add people on this thread? I'm 5"0 my starting weight is 77 and wanna be 58. I need all the motivation and I'd happily motivate you

Same same 165cm and need to lose 20kg
  • stevo2222
    stevo2222 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi guys add me if you like, Im looking too loose 20kgs also.
  • mormontsraven
    mormontsraven Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join. Need some support on this journey.
  • Sin6978
    Sin6978 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm in so put my name on the list. Diane and I need to lose 40 lbs. Help maybe a challenge is what I need now after Christmas and sweets are out of the house.
  • dayval12
    dayval12 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hey there im new to this, but love to join I'm 5'3 and 164 ish. My goal is to loose 30 lbs starting the new year.