Weight

Options
13»

Replies

• Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    You edited and posted those pics after i responded. No, you do not look fat all!

Thank u I am trying to lose more I want to start going to the gym but when I did before the trainer said my body couldn't physically handle it because when he was training me and only 15 min into the session my whole body started shaking uncontrollably and he made me stop

Bad trainer. Sounds like you worked beyond your initial limits whereas you should have been working on progression.

Muscle fatigue or hypoglycaemia (low blood sugar) would be primary causes to look to

But you should check with your doctor

And quit making excuses
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,618 Member
    Options
    You edited and posted those pics after i responded. No, you do not look fat all!

Thank u I am trying to lose more I want to start going to the gym but when I did before the trainer said my body couldn't physically handle it because when he was training me and only 15 min into the session my whole body started shaking uncontrollably and he made me stop

You were probably trying to do too much, too soon. Start off slow and easy. I would suggest looking into some strength training programs. I like Stronglifts 5x5, but there are many out there. Start off light (empty bar or even dumbbells), learn correct form before adding weight. You can do some cardio on the days in between. If you don't currently exercise, you should probably start with walking...
  • jenna20164eva
    jenna20164eva Posts: 15 Member
    Options

You were probably trying to do too much, too soon. Start off slow and easy. I would suggest looking into some strength training programs. I like Stronglifts 5x5, but there are many out there. Start off light (empty bar or even dumbbells), learn correct form before adding weight. You can do some cardio on the days in between. If you don't currently exercise, you should probably start with walking...

OK thanks and I do walk everyday