Just signed up ;) Anyone else doing P90X?

Options
Hey so I just signed up for myfitness pal on the recommendation of a girlfriend.....I was wondering if there was anyone else here who is doing P90X?

Replies

• joehempel
    joehempel Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I'm starting week 5 coming up on Monday!

I don't do it exactly, I modify it for my schedule and running....but I enjoy the heck out of it!

I will say....I HATE Core Synergistics....but LOVE what it pushes me to do LOL.

Welcome to MFP!!!
  • olag00
    olag00 Posts: 222
    Options
    I just completed my first round of P90X last Sunday and I love it! I am doing an Insanity/P90X hybrid now until my wedding and then plan to give Asylum a try! Stay with P90X, you will be sore the first week but push through it and you will love the results!
  • crystalmichelle82
    Options
    I am not doing it currently but i have, good stuff! WTG tho it's an outstanding program.
  • runnergrl82
    Options
    I just ordered it so im about to start it
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    I'm doing P90X :-) Really enjoying it so far!
    I'm on week 3, day 4. Yoga today.

I follow the full program but I only do it around 3-5 times a week as I have gym twice a week as well.
  • Ch3lz86
    Ch3lz86 Posts: 2
    Options
    Yay! I am so glad to see a bunch of people doing it! I am about to finish up week 3 on the lean plan...I am considering extending phase 1 a week though because I switched from classic to lean on week 2....I'm not completely decided on it yet though....
  • ivorygirl88
    ivorygirl88 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have started P90x before and I fell off. The results were great. I am going to start again tomorrow. I think the best thing for me is going to be to find some people doing it, so I can be accountable. The most important thing though is to eat because you need the fuel. When will you be starting? I am excited for you.
  • ivorygirl88
    ivorygirl88 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    My goodness you look amazing! Great job.