Hi Everyone! :)

Options
I have been struggling with my weight for my entire life and recently I have been diagnosed as a hypothyroid positive which explains my failure in losing weight. This is my last attempt in trying to lose weight. Today is my first day. I hope with the food diary and right exercise, I can lose 60lbs (I am currently 170.9lbs) within 10 months. I think it's ok right?

I hope everybody will give me support and guidance in losing weight the healthy way. :)

Replies

• shanmont
    shanmont Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    If you can't find support here..I don't know where you'll find it. Welcome and good luck!
  • timjai
    timjai Posts: 113
    Options
    Not a nice thing to have!

With a lower carb diet and some hard work your goals are certainly reachable!

Best of luck!
  • Lindsayrob
    Lindsayrob Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Sure this will be your last attempt at losing weight - because this time you're going to do it!
    Good luck
    Lindsay
  • babychoose
    babychoose Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    thank you so much for your lovely support. I really appreciate it. :flowerforyou:
  • momma2ace
    momma2ace Posts: 2
    Options
    My story is just like that!! This has been a lifelong struggle and was just diagnosed too with hypothyroidism after my 3rd baby. This time we can do it!! Good luck!
  • babychoose
    Options
    I do hope both of us will achieve our targets. :smile:
  • vaderq84
    vaderq84 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    60lbs in 10 months is possible. However it's the best to loose around 1lbs a week, that's the healthies way and you almost sure you won't gain your weight back. Your goal is close to that. You will start loosing lots of weight at first then the process will decrese as you become leaner. But don't get discouraged because it's completely normal. Just stick to your plan and don't give in to temptations. Good luck and welcome to the club :D.
  • babychoose
    Options
    60lbs in 10 months is possible. However it's the best to loose around 1lbs a week, that's the healthies way and you almost sure you won't gain your weight back. Your goal is close to that. You will start loosing lots of weight at first then the process will decrese as you become leaner. But don't get discouraged because it's completely normal. Just stick to your plan and don't give in to temptations. Good luck and welcome to the club :D.

Yup, maximum would be 6lbs, but I really want at least 1 lbs per week. That's my goal for sure. but anything extra is a bonus for me. :tongue: thanks for the support. :smile: