Thank You MFP

Options
elphie754
elphie754 Posts: 7,574 Member
edited December 2016 in Health and Weight Loss
I've been having a bad couple of weeks (not even related to food) and just wanted to say thank you to everyone for all the support I received. I really appreciate it.

It's a new week and between my SOs giving more support, a few extra sessions with my therapist, and spending the weekend with friends and family, everything looks a lot brighter. I've been distracting myself with baby registry stuff and getting the bedroom ready for baby.

Thank you guys and gals again for such great support!

Replies

• joowelz
    joowelz Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I love MFP and the community here too! I always recommend it to my friends.
  • elphie754
    Options
    nkuyumcu wrote: »
    I love MFP and the community here too! I always recommend it to my friends.

Same
  • middlehaitch
    middlehaitch Posts: 8,487 Member
    Options
    Awe elphie754 you are such a good supportive person in this community all anyone did was give back.
    That is what it is all about.
    I am so glad things have been better these past few days.

Cheers, h.
    Vent anytime.
  • Orphia
    Orphia Posts: 7,097 Member
    Options
    Elphie754, you're always so helpful and lovely yourself, I'm so happy you have had the favour returned.

Best wishes for the forthcoming birth. :heart:
  • elphie754
    Options
    Awe elphie754 you are such a good supportive person in this community all anyone did was give back.
    That is what it is all about.
    I am so glad things have been better these past few days.

Cheers, h.
    Vent anytime.

Aww thank you.
    Orphia wrote: »
    Elphie754, you're always so helpful and lovely yourself, I'm so happy you have had the favour returned.

Best wishes for the forthcoming birth. :heart:

Thank you. 11 weeks left before baby girl gets an eviction notice lol.
  • Ming1951
    Ming1951 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    Elphie754, I'm so happy you are feeling better and happier. Such fun to prepare for baby girl! I always hope to be supportive of others when struggles arise, I know how difficult it can be. So happy for you! I can't wait to hear about baby when she arrives. Keeping you in my thoughts.
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    Awesome, Elphie! I'm glad you are feeling better!
  • kgirlhart
    kgirlhart Posts: 5,035 Member
    Options
    I'm really glad to hear you are feeling better.
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    I'm glad you're doing better as well, but I want to know how dessert at the dinner party turned out!
  • elphie754
    Options
    WinoGelato wrote: »
    I'm glad you're doing better as well, but I want to know how dessert at the dinner party turned out!

I made (with some help of SO) flourless chocolate cake, fruit salad and chocolate covered gf graham crackers. The dinner party was amazing.
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    elphie754 wrote: »

I made (with some help of SO) flourless chocolate cake, fruit salad and chocolate covered gf graham crackers. The dinner party was amazing.
    Awesome! Glad it turned out well!
  • elphie754
    Options

Awesome! Glad it turned out well!

It did. We also had some ginger spice cake and fruit cakes that one of our friends made (after confirming with me that gebingredients were safe).
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    I might have to bookmark this for the next "mean people" thread.

Also glad to see things are at least somewhat better.
  • elphie754
    Options
    TR0berts wrote: »

Hahaha. Nope, no mean people accusations here. Even when advice has been harsh/blunt, I still wouldn't consider it mean. I owe a lot to the harsh/blunt posts, they helped me lose close to 100lbs.
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options

Hahaha. Nope, no mean people accusations here. Even when advice has been harsh/blunt, I still wouldn't consider it mean. I owe a lot to the harsh/blunt posts, they helped me lose close to 100lbs.

I think you misunderstand me. I meant that when the next "mean people" thread appears - I'd link to this thread, as evidence that we really aren't mean.

I think I see how I wasn't entirely clear before.
  • elphie754
    Options

I think you misunderstand me. I meant that when the next "mean people" thread appears - I'd link to this thread, as evidence that we really aren't mean.

I think I see how I wasn't entirely clear before.

No, I understood what you meant, I was just saying I can't see how people can accuse MFP of being mean.