Hello! Looking for other mommies of little ones!

Options

Replies

• lucyhoneychurch
    lucyhoneychurch Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    HI! Anyone can add me if you'd like. I have three kiddos, 4, 3 and 2.5 yrs old, very close together. Crazy, what was I thinking?? I work out after the kids fall asleep at night; can't master waking up at 5:30am when one of the kids has early morning wakings, too.

I had resigned myself last year to be the chubby mom that my kids would remember growing up, but turned that thinking around this spring. I've lost 24 pounds and am five away from my first goal. Having young kids doesn't make this easy at all, but it's doable! Good luck!
  • militarywife100
    Options
    ive got a 2.5 year old and a 9 month old
  • lovemore
    lovemore Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thats me! I have a 5 year and 2.5 year old. Feel so gross about myself. TIME to lose this weight!
  • lovemore
    lovemore Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I noticed your thing says military wife. What branch is your husband?
  • chummerberry
    Options
    I'm a mom of a 2 year old boy and a 1 year old girl. They are 13 months apart, which keeps me super busy. I am new to this site and excited to do this in a community. I would love to support you. I need it too!
  • balibee146
    balibee146 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome - it's really great here, the support is fab! I have two boys one 4 and one just turend 2. Only 22 months between them so I know how challenging it can be to find time and energy for yourself.
    I'm in the UK (Scotland) - feel free to add me as a friend if you want.
    Good luck
    Balibee:happy:
  • wfbmmay
    wfbmmay Posts: 9
    Options
    Hello fellow Mommies!!! I have two crazy and LOUD boys 5 & 3 - everyone please feel free to add me as a friend! :)
  • neela31
    neela31 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I have a 3 year old and 2 dogs (do they count)?
  • runnergrl82
    Options
    I have a 2 yr old and a 11 month old
  • smenecola
    smenecola Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Elisha...I'm in the same boat..I've got three little ones...2 year old twins and a 4 month old. I've taken off most of my weight pretty fast but still have 15lbs to go...would love to have it off by the beginning of Sept.
  • Keegansmum6
    Keegansmum6 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Please add me my little guy just turned 1 a few weeks ago =)
  • tishaloses
    tishaloses Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I have a 3 yr old and a 1 1/2 yr old!!! Welcome!!!
  • missyjg99
    missyjg99 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I have a one year old. I find my struggle is finding time for myself (to exercise and such). I miss going to the gym. My husband works insane hours so a lot of the time it's me taking care of her. Please feel free to add me. I need some support and ideas.
    Good luck to you.
  • jkoenig92
    jkoenig92 Posts: 3
    Options
    I have a 1 1/2 yr old and a 2 1/2 mo old. Welcome and good luck!!
  • tuneses
    tuneses Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I have a 25 month old and a 7 month old. Seriously why dont the pounds come off just from chasing them lol
  • Dileas8
    Dileas8 Posts: 3
    Options
    I have a 3 1/2 year old and a 21-month old...both boys! I know how you feel about running around so much; I feel like I should have burned off everything I've ever eaten in my life. :)

I'm an older mommy (I'm 41), so I have to get this weight off before I hit menopause!
  • sailorsbabydoll
    sailorsbabydoll Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Hey! I have a 6 month old and I am in the same boat - trying to lose the rest of my baby weight and then surpass my pre-pregnancy weight - Goal is to be one hot mama and wifey:) I will send you a friend request.
  • IMYarnCraz33
    IMYarnCraz33 Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    Hello!
    Welcome to MFP =)
    I have a 6 y/o and a 3 1/2 y/o. both keep me pretty busy.
    I was quite heavy before I had kids and am working on getting
    back what I weighed in HS.
  • ramona1021
    Options
    Hi , i have 7 year old and 1 year old. I managed to drop the baby weight , but recently stoped. smoking and just putting weight on like no tomorrow.:sad: I joined MFP yesterday and i realy like the way it works9476269.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • LilianaGarciia
    LilianaGarciia Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    hello! I have a 9 month old son <3