Getting Back on Track

Options
So my goal weight is 125 and I'm only 15 lbs from it. I was able to loose the first ten pounds fairly easy and have been maintaining around 137 to 140 while I took a break from counting calories. Now that the holidays are over I really want to focus on getting down to my goal weight. Just looking for some support and tips.

Replies

• Ant488
    Ant488 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • knlupia
    knlupia Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have the exact same goals as you :)
  • junkinthefront
    junkinthefront Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Same same, Chrystal! Please add me as well! I love working out but my schedule is so tough that I usually give in to sleep or other relaxing options. I always do better with a buddy or two.
  • hippy2skippy
    hippy2skippy Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Im on the same journey as you after holidays (and recent medical issues that are resolved), need support from any kind, motivating ladies, and I'll do the same! :)
  • ARSMNCShelli
    ARSMNCShelli Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with you! I started before the holidays and pushed myself to resist..actually losing 3.8 lbs during the Christmas. I bought an under the desk elliptical. I know it doesn't burn much, but just the circulation and any calories burned are better than none since I mainly sit for 8 hours. I have 2 - one for work and one for home. If I'm just sitting watching TV, I keep my legs going. Again - it may not burn a ton, but it adds to the exercise routine I've started and has given me the motivation I need to jump start my health.
  • NancyCaz61
    NancyCaz61 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I have the same goal as well. Lost 9lbs but then once Thanksgiving came...that was the end of that, I just couldn't get back on track. Just now starting this week, hoping to get back to making better choices. Add me if you like :)
  • xWendyJonesx
    xWendyJonesx Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I've logged back on here tonight, I want to lose a stone and a half to get back to my goal weight.

Feel free to add me.
  • samchez0
    samchez0 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    I need to get back in track too. Starting the stronglifts program at the gym. Not sure what I want to do with my calories yet though
  • ddavid43
    ddavid43 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Need the motivation to keep and maintain what i have lost. Feel free to add me to get the motivation back.