My random thoughts/rants and inconsistent diary entries

Options
Mrs_Hewi
Mrs_Hewi Posts: 77 Member
Hi everyone,
Sometimes we all just want to be heard out loud in a 'safe' and 'anonymous' place.
I am hoping I can have this thread to share all my thoughts and comments that I want heard but cannot or don't want to share in my other areas of my life.

Would love to hear your thoughts in response to my posts.

First post:
I hate getting dressed! I dread it! It's the worst part of my day.

Replies

• RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Your profile hints at depression.. have you thought about seeing a therapist about this? Work towards fixing the "inside" then you can fix the "outside"..
  • texasleahgirl
    texasleahgirl Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Getting dressed isn't so bad if you plan and prepare what you want to wear the night before.
  • Mrs_Hewi
    edited December 2016
    Options
    #test reply
  • Mrs_Hewi
    Options
    Getting dressed isn't so bad if you plan and prepare what you want to wear the night before.

This is something I try to do, but isn't always full proof. Doesn't always look how I imagine
  • Mrs_Hewi
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    Your profile hints at depression.. have you thought about seeing a therapist about this? Work towards fixing the "inside" then you can fix the "outside"..

Ah I don't think you know me well enough to post that, but thanks for your concern
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,653 Member
    Options
    Mrs_Hewi wrote: »
    RoxieDawn wrote: »

Ah I don't think you know me well enough to post that, but thanks for your concern

To be fair, you literally used the word "depressed" in your profile. :)